This site is supported by the advertisements on it, please disable your AdBlocker so we can continue to provide you with the quality content you expect.

I Wait For You...

...you know you cannot hide. Join the forum today!

Neverboard Facebook Group

Discussion in 'Nevermore' started by El Stormo, Dec 16, 2017.

1. El Stormo

El Stormo Member

There's been some talk about building a Facebook group for us to keep in touch, since it's a much more often used platform, so I went ahead and made one. I've added all my FB friends from the board (unless I missed any, in which case holla!), but I won't be so rude as to add non-friends. If you wanna join, simply make a join request (it always helps to add your UM username if you're worried I won't recognize you). For those who may have personal qualms about my person, rest assured that all I'll do as admin is approving members and making cosmetic changes, I won't be moderating anything at all, and you'd have to be a truly massive, malignant dickhead to get banned, which none of you obviously are.

It's a closed group, both because a lot of what we posted on UM was um... not exactly SFW, but also because The Zucc sees all and will unpublish pages for just about any reason.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/694926067383147/about/

If u are ready now with bitching around, then add yourself!

DarkGift likes this.
  2. Talking Backwards

Talking Backwards Senior Citizen

What's the name of the group?

3. El Stormo

El Stormo Member

The Neverboard. But it's secret now, because the majority of members asked for it to be. Are you FB friends with any of us? They can just add you if you are. If not, Try deleting the 'about' in the url.