This site is supported by the advertisements on it, please disable your AdBlocker so we can continue to provide you with the quality content you expect.

Join the Chaos

Want to join in with the rest of the Hate Crew? Sign up today!

NEW ALBUM Q42 017/Q1 2018

Discussion in 'Children Of Bodom' started by RICJAMES, Jan 1, 2017.

1. COB-666

COB-666 Member

New ESP video:

Sinthoras_96 likes this.
  2. COB-666

COB-666 Member

New CoB post:
    [​IMG]

3. Woltimon

Woltimon Member

The moment when your hair is thicker than your arms... I like the giveaway but I just can't get over Alexi's shape

COB-666 likes this.
  4. COB-666

COB-666 Member

5. (__Joonas__)

(__Joonas__) † Followed the Reaper †

Damn... you need to let Alexi hang out with me and have a talk for a day. I can fix him. And with fix I mean heal. It would be good times.

Woltimon likes this.
  6. <Arcane>

<Arcane> Active Member

That video isn't new. I've seen it weeks before (could be that it was posted on instagram)

Anyways, if they're doing a live thing on FB again, they should better be prepared to answer the thousands "whats wrong with Alexi" questions they will get.

COB-666 and Woltimon like this.
  7. Woltimon

Woltimon Member

Maybe we will get an answer to the question even through Alexi said that's it's annoying so many people ask about that..

COB-666 likes this.
  8. <Arcane>

<Arcane> Active Member

When it's so annoying for him - why the fuck didn't say what's going on then?

IF I where famous and would read that THOUSANDS of people speculate over MY pathetic new look, I would definitley clear things up and tell them either guys, I'm ill, I have this and that.

OR

Guys, everything's ok. I'm just not hungry.

But to say nothing is just stupid, because that doesn't make things any better. Rather just the opposite

9. Norbix

Norbix Member

Well if it's drugs he's obviously not going to reveal that. A lot of people also don't want to receive pity or empathy for having an illness, either. Not uncommon to keep that private.

This happened in the span of the last half year. I still think it's some kind of illness because I feel like at their age the band would have fixed this if they could already be it mental or drugs. Hopefully not Liver cancer or anything like that. He's abused alcohol since his teens, right?

10. Woltimon

Woltimon Member

Don't even dare to think about cancer! I hope he's just stressed out because of all that album release stuff, then he just doesn't eat much at all.. or it's something mental.

11. <Arcane>

<Arcane> Active Member

I just clicked on the instagram pic and maaaan... He should definitely clear things up. Nearly every comment is about his look, if he's ill and questions about if everything is alright.

COB-666 likes this.
  12. COB-666

COB-666 Member

Yeah, on the Facebook too.

[​IMG]

Woltimon likes this.
  13. Woltimon

Woltimon Member

Imagine how often this question will flood their Facebook live thing... I bet Alexi (if he does the stream) or someone else will say something about it. Just want him to come clean about that, I actually care even more about Alexi as a person than about his music at this point

14. Sinthoras_96

Sinthoras_96 New Metal Member

Well he actually already answered this question in an iterview. He said he feels better than ever and he never took any drugs.

15. Woltimon

Woltimon Member

When was that interview ? End of 2018 he didn't look like a walking skeleton ^^

16. Woltimon

Woltimon Member

From their december show here in Germany, Oberhausen... he looks thin but not skeleton like

17. <Arcane>

<Arcane> Active Member

He's thin is this video also but it's also a complete kind of power coming out of him. Here he looks aggressive, motivated, "in good shape". Also his voice is definitely more powerful

COB-666 and P4T0U like this.
  18. Woltimon

Woltimon Member

I thought I said he looks thin but compared not as sick as now. Also i agree that he was in a completely different shape a few months ago

19. Permafrostish

Permafrostish New Metal Member

This massive weightloss can only have one of the following 5 reasons: 1.) anorexia nervosa or some other psychosomatic issue. 2.) gastrointestinal disease (ulcer, morbus crohn, colitis ulcerosa etc.). 3.) B-symptomatics of cancer spreading in the body. 4.) parasites. 5.) metabolic issues. And with a body that looks like he was just released from a concentration camp he can´t feel good....

20. Sinthoras_96

Sinthoras_96 New Metal Member

I think it actually was either shortly before or after the release of Hexed. It was even posted here in the interview thread, if I remember correctly.

He said something like "I can assure all these Internet Doctors that I feel better than ever and have no illness and dont take and never took any drugs"

The Internet Doctors thing was meant in a funny way. So he wasnt pissed about all the questions.

EDIT: I dont say that these statements are the truth. Alexi obviously is the only one, who knows the truth. I just wanted to point out that he actually DID answer this question.

Woltimon likes this.