This site is supported by the advertisements on it, please disable your AdBlocker so we can continue to provide you with the quality content you expect.

Join the Chaos

Want to join in with the rest of the Hate Crew? Sign up today!

NEW ALBUM Q42 017/Q1 2018

Discussion in 'Children Of Bodom' started by RICJAMES, Jan 1, 2017.

1. Norbix

Norbix Member

I don't believe him because the live shows are important to him but he can barely perform. If it is true and he has some kind of anorexia then the rest of the band deserves a slap in the face for allowing him to continue not eating like that.

2. -AnzzA-

-AnzzA- New Metal Member

In the book Alexi mentioned having tried speed and pot when he was younger but that's it. He is more of a drinker.

mrs.bodOm likes this.
  3. Woltimon

Woltimon Member

I don't think that Alexi take drugs too... most likely took back in the days, but when he already stopped drinking when they are on tour because the live performance, then I highly doubt he would take drugs.

What I don't believe that he feels fine or "better than ever" when he performs like he barely can breathe on stage nor hold up his guitar ^^

If he doesn't wanna talk about what's wrong then that non of our business, but a short confirmation that he is not seriously ill (like cancer or something) would be great :)

4. (__Joonas__)

(__Joonas__) † Followed the Reaper †

Maybe he’s in love, makes you lose appetite and soothes out that wildness. But love is the most rare and most powerful drug in existence, and if it’s taken away from you you might end up in mental hospital or coffin.

5. P4T0U

P4T0U Member

My guess is... he does not get the calories from alcohol anymore... and since he never really ate a lot, his stomach is minimally stretched, thus never being hungry and never getting the necessary calories

Woltimon likes this.
  6. Woltimon

Woltimon Member

But why does it take 6 year for that to happen ? If that's the case, Alexi really should start to eat and work out a bit... maybe Daniel can inspire him to do so

7. P4T0U

P4T0U Member

Well beer contains lots of calories... we'll see what happens

8. Woltimon

Woltimon Member

Maybe I should drink more often then since I'm the same size as Alexi :D

P4T0U likes this.
  9. Chairman Kaga

Chairman Kaga Member

My top songs on the new album are
    1. Hexed
    2. Platitudes and Barren Words
    3. Glass Houses
    4. This Road
    5. Kick In The Spleen
    6. Hecate's Nightmare

Though overall, this is the first bodom album in over a decade where I enjoy it from start to end. I'm very satisfied

Woltimon likes this.
  10. Deadman5hadow

Deadman5hadow Member

11. COB-666

COB-666 Member

Ah, finally!
    Awesome. Much, much better than "Making of IWC"....

12. COB-666

COB-666 Member

!!!
    " Just a reminder that in approximately 1 HOUR we will be going live to announce the winner of our tour giveaway!
    Stay tuned... "

[​IMG]

13. COB-666

COB-666 Member

14. COB-666

COB-666 Member

I uploaded on the youtube:

Sinthoras_96 likes this.
  15. Sinthoras_96

Sinthoras_96 New Metal Member

Well, Live Q&As arent their strength. They always seem to be uncomfortable when doing these. And Alexi seemed to be kind of annoyed by the obvious questions regarding his looks.

16. <Arcane>

<Arcane> Active Member

I don't really get that live thing. Is there some kind of a filter for different countries? I watched it and there was no single question or word about Alexis look... I don't know where he read all those "ALexi you're so skinny" things...

On the other side the guys did not answer any of the other questions... Seems like they're getting totaly different questions than I read.

Woltimon likes this.
  17. (__Joonas__)

(__Joonas__) † Followed the Reaper †

They should arrange a riddle with a prize, who guesses the correct reason for Alexi's dramatic weigh loss, lucky winner gets a signed Hexed LP and ESP Greenie. There's been plenty of interesting theories circling about, including cancer, love drama, ulcer-induced opiate addiction, tapeworm parasites, Crohn's disease, body-image dysmorphia, lack of calories from alcohol, and whatever people have come up with... honestly it could be the coolest way to calm the situation. :D Being that Alexi says he feels better than ever, so why not throw it out there.

#1737 (__Joonas__), Apr 9, 2019
    Last edited: Apr 9, 2019
  18. Norbix

Norbix Member

That could mean one of two things, imo. One, he's eating but very little. Or two, he's eating normally and he's still losing the weight, which would lend credence to the possibility of an illness..

Lol that's barbaric. I wouldn't want to win a prize for having guessed that Alexi may have cancer.

Alexi said "yeah yeah I know I look like shit" in the Q&A, so we can throw out the theory that he wants to look like that. He also mentioned that he's been doing it for 22 years and it's very difficult for him so maybe you guys who were saying general stress of the road might be correct.

19. srob7001

srob7001 I shred faces off for fun

He looks terrible...I don't care how well he says he is....his image and lack of energy during a concert says otherwise.

I don't buy the lack of calories from not drinking anymore. He looks like he doesn't even weigh 100 lbs. Cutting alcohol is not going to have you drop that much weight. Especially when he didn't weigh that much too begin with. Looks at his fucking cheek bones! That is not healthy. I have seen anorexic models who look healthier than him.

Stress? Please. Work a real world job and get back to me with the stress thing. I will take your rock star stresses over my stresses any day of the week. One thing we know he doesn't stress about is what's for dinner.

His color is all off too.....he looks like my step father did before he passed away from a failing liver and kidneys.

He will die soon if he doesn't make a change in his life.

20. akamouzis

akamouzis Member

guys, the most logical answer is that his ulcers are giving him trouble so he cant eat a lot. he has had pretty major ulcer problems in the past, bad enough to land him in the hospital for it. and i know he still smokes which can usually aggravate a stomach ulcer and cause further GI distress like heart burn etc making food and eating uncomfortable. On top of not being able to eat enough the smoking additionally causes an increase in metabolism making him lose more wait. ive never had an ulcer but i have personally experienced all the rest of it.