This site is supported by the advertisements on it, please disable your AdBlocker so we can continue to provide you with the quality content you expect.

Welcome to Our Community

Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

New Evidence?

Discussion in 'Bar' started by JeffEstrada, Apr 21, 2012.

1. JeffEstrada

JeffEstrada Ascend Recordings

Just wondering what you guys think of this:

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r38Qm7JaNoY&lc=VT4yY31bNFJkXQBF0NJPgxORPoRjDWw73rr-QNWFuj8&feature=inbox[/ame]

2. Doctor Gay

Doctor Gay Heel

i walk to 7 eleven every once in a while and if someone killed me, i'd be hot. manslaughter at the least is what i'm thinking to be price strong.

3. roy22341

roy22341 Member

If nothing else, this entire story is a fine example of the how the media can control the narrative of a story.

4. JeffTD

JeffTD Senhor Testiculo

If this picture actually existed at the time they claim it was taken, then it wouldn't have taken this long to come out.

5. TesticleMilkshake

TesticleMilkshake pewpewlazrz

I think the media is over reporting and sensationalizing this whole incident just for the sake of creating news. It has nothing to do with reporting the truth or seeing a sense of justice/closure being brought to the situation, reporting has more to do with making money and boosting readership/ratings. Which title would be a more likely to draw an audience: "Racist White Man Kills Innocent Black Teenager" or "Man Kills Teenage Thug in Self-Defense"? On the media's part, I think there behavior has been completely disgusting, playing on people's fears and serious societal problems (racism, delinquency, etc.). That being said, I think Zimmerman did probably act on racial motivations and Trayvon did probably have some thug-like qualities, but we'll never truly know what happened here, because CNN and Fox News have already tainted a lot of minds.