This site is supported by the advertisements on it, please disable your AdBlocker so we can continue to provide you with the quality content you expect.

Welcome to Our Community

Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

New Forum/Old Forum

Discussion in 'Theocracy' started by Matt Smith, Jun 11, 2004.

1. Matt Smith

Matt Smith THEOCRACY

Hi All--
    Welcome to the new Theocracy forum! I'm glad to finally have a "real" forum format; I think it will be a lot nicer. Unfortunately, there was no way to import the data from the other forum into this one, so I guess we'll be starting from scratch more or less. We do still have all the threads from the other forum in storage, however. No big deal...I'm sure it's only a matter of time before the same threads start back up here ("WHERE ARE THE T-SHIRTS?!??!?" "HAVE YOU STARTED WORK ON THE SECOND ALBUM YET?!??" "WHEN THEOCRACY WILL COME TO BRAZIL???!??!?") :loco:
    Anyway, please make yourself at home, behave, and have a great time! Thanks a bunch for showing up!

2. Russell

Russell __

WHEN WILL YOU COME TO BRAZIL?? Ahem, I mean, of course, welcome to UM!:wave:

3. Bloodflower

Bloodflower ****** of the rats

4. newdawn

newdawn New Metal Member

Hi Matt... it's Diane from your old forum, and I hope we'll soon see more of the others from there, too. And, yes... we will still bug you about those t-shirts! (heh)