This site is supported by the advertisements on it, please disable your AdBlocker so we can continue to provide you with the quality content you expect.

Welcome to Our Community

Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

(New) Love/Hate Thread

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Keenan, Dec 21, 2012.

1. Podgie

Podgie Young Man, Old Soul

Gentlemen. Please. No matter what you read, no matter what you hear - do not add water to your whisky.

EDIT - Okay, so it's a ultimate debate and maybe it IS worth a try to see if it's for you but... it's not for me.

P.S. love you all

zerostatic likes this.
  2. Keenan

Keenan Crippling Self Doubt

I don't drink, so I don't get it. :lol:

Love : Having four days off work
    Hate : Dave Mustaine has been diagnosed with throat cancer :(

3. Podgie

Podgie Young Man, Old Soul

I know right, worst news I've heard in a while...

Also hate: Think I need to move houses. Always a stressful and time consuming ballache in this city.

4. Keenan

Love : Synthwave, the Crash Team Racing remake, Mark Waid's run on Fantastic Four
    Hate : Having to work all this weekend

5. ThatOneDude

ThatOneDude Member

Love: There's a report saying Dev's gonna play SYL stuff on his Empath tour next year. I legit never thought I would have the opportunity to see that happen.
    Hate: Not much, maybe some minor existential stuff out of my control.

6. I-TEND-TO-DIE

I-TEND-TO-DIE leave this world behind

Love: Brutal Assault soon. Metal and beers
    Hate: Money issues all is fucked up in my life. Hate everything at the moment. Wanted to see Skeletal Remains last Thursday it was one of the Shows i most looked forward to but i couldn't make it cause i would overspend and also because of the festival in Czech. It was breaking my heart almost because they are grown to one of my favorite bands. It's so fucking stupid.
    Still also haven't found a job where i could earn more money than now it's so retarded. Sometimes i just don't want to wake up anymore or move away from here.

7. zerostatic

zerostatic Damned in Flames

Love: Had a fantastic summer. Replastered my pool and it looks amazing. I swam nearly every day this summer! Got tickets to see Slayer the night before Thanksgiving!
    Hate: Summers over and I am back at work. The crazy teacher in the classroom next to mine had a full on meltdown on Friday and resigned. I knew that bitch was crazy, but she kept shit under control most of the time. I imagine it will be chaos until they can get someone competent in there, and I predict they will expect me to provide lesson plans for that class. :yell::puke::puke:

8. Keenan

Love : The new update for No Man's Sky. My friend just got it and playing co-op has been awesome. Really want to play it in VR, but the PSVR is super expensive...
    Also kinda love : Started listening to Tool for the first time since like, 2008. I only ever had 10,000 Days, but I've downloaded the other albums over the past couple days. Great band, lots of stupid filler tracks, though.
    Hate : Jon Moxley has MRSA in his elbow again and has to miss AEW All Out :(

9. I-TEND-TO-DIE

Love: Brutal Assault was awesome. Even if it was fucking raining i had lots of fun.
    Hate: The fucking Flu I got after it it was horrible. But it was worth every second.

[​IMG] [​IMG]

zerostatic likes this.
  10. zerostatic

zerostatic Damned in Flames

Nice photos! Looks like a great show, how was Destruction with the new guitar player?

11. I-TEND-TO-DIE

Haven't seen Destruction seen for a long time but they sound heavier now anyhow with the new guitar player.
    I was constantly in the Circle pit until exhaustion it was crazy.
    Demolition Hammer was even sicker!
    It started raining also and I was sweating like hell land the Pits were really violent. Bad thing that it really started to get cold afterwards and I was devastated.
    Had a horrible flu after that but worth it.

#3351 I-TEND-TO-DIE, Sep 6, 2019
    Last edited: Sep 7, 2019
  12. Keenan

Man, I'd love to see Demolition Hammer. However, due to my small frame, I'd be staying far, far away from the moshing area. :lol:
    I've never been to a festival, either. Not really my thing. I just kinda appreciate from afar when I see pictures like yours. Looks like you had a great time!

Love : Katatonia, Tool, Leprous, Fates Warning
    Hate : The lack of cool concerts coming to my area :\

13. I-TEND-TO-DIE

It's worth it man.. even if you don't get in the moshing area or front stage it's amazing definitly it was alot to explore except Sex lol.