This site is supported by the advertisements on it, please disable your AdBlocker so we can continue to provide you with the quality content you expect.

I Wait For You...

...you know you cannot hide. Join the forum today!

NEW SONG FROM "SHADOW WORK" WAS RELEASED TODAY!

Discussion in 'Nevermore' started by arddeth, Aug 30, 2018.

1. arddeth

arddeth Member

It's called "Disconnection System" and oh my god does it remind me of Nevermore. Warrel sounds actually really great here and other guys are just killing it. I almost feel like it could be taken from TGE

#1 arddeth, Aug 30, 2018
    Last edited: Aug 30, 2018
  2. arddeth

arddeth Member

Fuck, apparently it was taken down for copyright reasons, it's available on streaming services so go check it out on spotify or somewhere else if you can

3. WorkerPig

WorkerPig Member

This song is killer. Glad they took the time to put what they could together. I hear parts from about 4 different Nevermore songs in there and I don't care. Awesome shit. Can't wait to hear the rest of it!

4. buzz21

buzz21 Medicated

It has a little bit of the Enemies-era tone, glad these guys pushed it across the finish line although I'm a bit sad that we can't hear his fully-realized version complete with harmonies and more vocal layers. It still means a lot that we are getting to hear his final offering to the music gods....

5. lorinc

lorinc Member

This is so difficult to listen to. I want more.

6. ~Lynn~

~Lynn~ Bah...

Very much Nevermore 2.0... the Brazilian guys crushed it......much like when saw Lenny, Dave and crew a few months ago. I stood with tears in my eyes and a smile on my face..