This site is supported by the advertisements on it, please disable your AdBlocker so we can continue to provide you with the quality content you expect.

Welcome to Our Community

Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

New songs for the In Flames tour?

Discussion in 'Insense' started by Maskina, Aug 16, 2011.

1. Maskina

Maskina New Metal Member

Any new songs from "Burn" you want to hear on the In Flames tour? Let us know.

Martin

2. Max Fajnberg

Max Fajnberg New Metal Member

I'm glad you asked:
    "Surviving Self Resentment" and "Overrated" simply have to be played, best tunes on "burn"! "Alone..." is even more important for me, but to be honest, I don't really care. At the end of the day, every song from the 3 previous albums is totally... like... tits. :Spin:
    I can't wait till I see you guys in Hamburg! I'll probably be in the very front, headbanging and knowing the lyrics together with a giant blonde guy... just sayin'... :wave:
    Oh, and "Envy the Dead" would be pretty neat.

3. Maskina

Maskina New Metal Member

Thanks! Sure, I will bring your wishes to the other guys. See you in Hamburg!

4. lufcforever1986

lufcforever1986 New Metal Member

Cant wait to see you guys in Manchester, you guys have come a long long way since you blew me away at a metal club night in my town (Harrogate, Yorkshire) back in 06.

What sort of a set are you playing? Would love to hear The Erosion of Oslo, The Worst is Yet to Come, The Forgiving Embrace or I, Deviant, since your material is top quality I guess it won't matter what you play.

Any plans for a headline tour here?