This site is supported by the advertisements on it, please disable your AdBlocker so we can continue to provide you with the quality content you expect.

Welcome to Our Community

Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

new songs

Discussion in 'Skyfire' started by beratis, May 7, 2004.

1. beratis

beratis New Metal Member

hey,

i'm new to the forum and like most of you, i reckon that skyfire are awesome.
    just wondering if there are any places to hear the new songs off "spectral", coz i really want to hear it. if there is could you please help me out?

thanks

2. Gadlor

Gadlor Herald of Homoerotic Fury

Well, there are clips on the official site - www.skyfireonline.net . I'm sure you could find the full songs somewhere by now, but please be respectful to the band and don't ask about that on their official forum. If you do manage to apprehend them, please don't talk about it until the CD is out.

I'm basically quoting froosch word for word here :tickled: Maybe someone should sticky a post so people don't ask this over and over.

3. beratis

beratis New Metal Member

4. Wound

Wound Member

you don't need samples, just brace for an ass kicking.

5. beratis

beratis New Metal Member

pleaz man i need to hear the new songs badly, if anyone can tell me where they are on hte site, it would b appreciated
    thanks

6. Gadlor

Gadlor Herald of Homoerotic Fury

Sorry about that, didn't realize they weren't up anymore. But it looks like Froosch has you covered in the other thread. He is the man.