This site is supported by the advertisements on it, please disable your AdBlocker so we can continue to provide you with the quality content you expect.

Welcome to Our Community

Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

---> new to the forum? introduce yourself here <---

Discussion in 'Dark Tranquillity' started by rahvin, Jun 9, 2006.

1. Matse

Matse Customized individuum

Then you shall be welcomed. Servants, bring out the cookies and the milk, we have a fellow DT-fan to greet.

2. Defiance

Defiance I vårens ljusa kvällar

The Watchtower on the Moon. (Or, Sendai, Japan.)
    :lol: narcoleptic ninja, not a very useful combination. You can't be narcoleptic if you follow Bushido, it's one or the other.

And by the by, welcome to the forum! Where are you from?

3. NarkalepticNinja

NarkalepticNinja satirical member

I defiance am from the USA the land of mediocrity and censorship. Hey you are right it isn't, I guess i was just born unlucky, curse you internal time clock and your failure to have an alarm. and well yea sadly i guess i cant follow Bushido until i overcome my narco.... sorry fell asleep there, i apologize. Maybe Red Bull will be my cure

4. Defiance

Defiance I vårens ljusa kvällar

The Watchtower on the Moon. (Or, Sendai, Japan.)
    :lol: this post just made my day hahaha. "Overcome my narco…" hahahahaha.

Oh no, not another Gringo in the forum ;) .

On a more serious note, are you really narcoleptic? I've seen videos and it's a weird/horrible? disease. Kind of reminds me of cataplexy.

5. NarkalepticNinja

NarkalepticNinja satirical member

;);)Haha well you are welcome!

Yea sad isn't it, I hate it too. My people freaking ruined the radio :( I am ashamed to call myself a whitey. but i at least love Dark Tranquillity and well all talented bands actually. I have to at least get some respect in that manner ;).

No I am not narcoleptic; it is a horrible disease, and i feel bad for anyone who has it, but i made an oxymoron about being narcoleptic and a ninja, and the name has stuck with me since then:saint:

6. La Rocque

La Rocque I am that I am

Welcome my friend to the show that never ends -
    :wave: