This site is supported by the advertisements on it, please disable your AdBlocker so we can continue to provide you with the quality content you expect.

Welcome to Our Community

Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

New Vehemence Song, "A Look Inside"

Discussion in 'Vehemence' started by satanicnugz, Mar 13, 2006.

1. satanicnugz

satanicnugz Blast Beats 4 Life

Alrighty, so I was checking the myspace after a shitty night at work. A bulletin I opened contained this video of the new Vehemence song. Check it:

A Look Inside

At first I was like... this shit is good but man it isn't the Vehemence I know. It sounded really dark rather than riffy like HTWTS. But once the song kicked in and I heard that familiar growl and rapid drums I was like fuck yeah. Then a huge epic solo. The second half of the song IMO is better than the first half (first half still is badass). Raw Vehemental chugging and riffing. The ending parts of the song sounded like the band I know.

The sound quality is low (straight up video) but you get the idea. I wish I could hear the riffs better. I will patiently wait to hear it mixed maybe in the future.

Good job guys, you have spiced up the band with a slightly different sound, and even better guitar playing it seems like. Although you can definantly tell it is Vehemence, you didn't change the overall sound much.

For me when I hear a band has new material I kinda hold my breath... we can all think of a CD to CD jump that made you not even like the music anymore. But this is some bomb shit. Pleeeease make a new CD.:headbang: :kickass:

2. Babykabob

Babykabob Jake-RTM

Yeah, I can't wait to hear what it sounds like recorded properly, but I honestly couldn't listen to it with the video, haha...as soon as the vocals kick in its just like a big wall of staticy noise to me...but I can't wait to hear a quality recording of it...

3. BastardSonOfGod

But are you sure that's a new song... maybe is an old rare song or something like that?... Sounds really cool :kickass:

Edit: Nathan said in the video that is a rare song...

4. VEHEMENCE

VEHEMENCE Helping The World To See

its a new song, recorded in july 2004 though.

5. FuckYouIWantToDie

yeah, its hard to get a good judgement on a song with shitty sound quality

6. herjesus

herjesus Member

BTW, thanks for the link to You Tube...
    I just spent the past three hours watching every fucking video I could think of ....
    My new addiction...
    :)

7. BastardSonOfGod

It's a new song!!!! for an Upcoming album maybe?... :)

8. VEHEMENCE

VEHEMENCE Helping The World To See

yeah man youtube has every cool bootleg on there, very ez to check shit out instead of going to the bands website and waiting for it to download on to your computer.