This site is supported by the advertisements on it, please disable your AdBlocker so we can continue to provide you with the quality content you expect.

Welcome to Our Community

Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

No New songs to hear ?

Discussion in 'Brainstorm' started by DREAMASTER, Sep 23, 2009.

1. DREAMASTER

DREAMASTER Iron In The Soul

When will the fans be presented with one or two new songs to hear ?

Usually bands post a few songs some weeks earlier for the fans get a taste of the new album.

Will this happen to the new Brainstorm ?

2. sj

sj Brainiac :)

Yeah, i was also wondering when some kind of teaser would be made public... Its still some weeks to go until the release...

ease our impatience! :)

3. evildisturbed

evildisturbed New Metal Member

#3 evildisturbed, Sep 30, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 19, 2015
  4. Vicious Robbie

Vicious Robbie Faithful Neon Dreamer

Yeap, it's been really strange that the band has not put up any new song on the myspace page or any other outlet. Anyhow...two more days to go! :)

5. Roddoliver

Roddoliver Member

I listened to the songs today and I believe the fans won't be disappointed. Overall another good album. You should definetely buy it. Production is great once again. And this time they tried some different things, the album sounds different somehow. I think albums like Soul Temptation, Liquid Monster and Downburst have similar builds but Memorial Roots is more unique. My favorite song so far is Cross The Line no doubt and then Hailed Down Dreams, great stuff. Just buy the album and enjoy, thumbs up for their work.