This site is supported by the advertisements on it, please disable your AdBlocker so we can continue to provide you with the quality content you expect.

Welcome to Our Community

Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Non-Weebo Chill Bros Anime Thread

Discussion in 'In Flames' started by eochaid, Nov 26, 2016.

1. DE4life

DE4life 'ello treacle

Wrong thread

2. Jester Slave

Jester Slave Narcissist

Yeah, the renaming didn't help lol.

3. eochaid

eochaid Asshole

Best anime song ever.

4. DE4life

DE4life 'ello treacle

I've only ever watched the original FMA (not brotherhood) and all of the opening themes for that are great. Anime in general does a really good job with music.

5. DE4life

DE4life 'ello treacle

Since I've been half-dead for the past few days from some kind of virus, I've watched both seasons of Code Geass again. Such a great anime.

I did find out however that they're releasing a new movie based on what happens after the series ends, except they released a bunch of "recap movies" first which not only recap the story, but fucking CHANGE it ... and we're talking big changes, like characters who are dead not being dead anymore. WTF. The story was perfect as it is, I can't understand why these fuckers are making such huge alterations to what was already a perfectly solid story. The new movie is now basically just going to be some alternate universe shit, as it doesn't follow on from the actual anime at all, only the recap movies. Bullshit. I'm not even sure I can be bothered to watch it now.

Anyway, the original producers were also clearly fond of massive boobs as they are everywhere. I know anime is kind of known for that but Code Geass is somewhat excessive :D I like a good pair of breasts as much as the next guy, but it's difficult to concentrate when there's boobs in your face every ten seconds.