This site is supported by the advertisements on it, please disable your AdBlocker so we can continue to provide you with the quality content you expect.

Join the Chaos

Want to join in with the rest of the Hate Crew? Sign up today!

Obama won Nobel Peace Prize?

Discussion in 'CoB Off-topic' started by Ess en, Oct 9, 2009.

1. Ess en

Ess en Member

2. Nerve

Nerve Record Collector

Hmm. He's still an American president, supporting death penalty and freedom to weapons.

3. bodomite

bodomite Your Executioner

I support the death penalty in the usa because we have so many crazy fucks! But I think firearms should be outlawed

4. Muffin

Muffin Dawn

I agree on the death penalty part, but it shouldn't be handed out graciously, only the more dangerous lunatic serial killers should get that, as imho, keeping them jailed when theres no guarantee that they wont escape through outside help, should be a crime in itself, and any murders done by said serial killer after said escape should make any and every person involved in keeping him locked up instead of death penalty, an accomplice.

Firearms should have over 9000 times more strict rules than they have in america, but outlawing them to stop crime or deaths is futile, wont happen.

As for Obama winning this shit, i hope it doesn't influence him to send fewer troops, or even worse, pulling out of afghanistan, as anyone with an IQ above 10 should realize what this would result in.

5. Nerve

Nerve Record Collector

I won't discuss on both, what I wanted to say was that even if he solved (herm) a few problems since his election, he's still not "peaceful" enough to win this prize.

6. Muffin

Muffin Dawn

I agree with that, im not able to name any candidates from the top of my head, but there are probably thousands of people more deserving to win this prize instead of Obama.

7. Lussi

Lussi Member

Remember Kanye is a jackass

8. TheKid

TheKid OFR

:worship:

9. XxSNAPxX

XxSNAPxX [HYDRAKUS]

i hate obama......

10. SteveMCsteve

SteveMCsteve Member

And i hate the threads you make.
    Life goes on......

11. Crzy_Aus

Crzy_Aus Crazy Violin Guy

LOL what a pile of bullshit. Gotta love it when they hand those out like it was free candy.

Maybe they gave it to him so he doesn't cry about Olympics? AWWWW...

12. Narissa

Narissa Member

agreed. he doesnt deserve shit.

13. vikk

vikk Member

as i imagined, nothing will really change. only blablabla, and everything stays the same... i don't get this urge of people that hold on to words, or to what is to come.

I bet my balls that Obama in action won't be much different from Bush

14. Crzy_Aus

^ He probably will be different, but doubtfully better. The only thing he can do well is talk well, but that's about it.

15. Altitudes

Altitudes Stay Frosty

I agree on all points.

16. Crzy_Aus

^ Now, I may be wrong, but I think pulling out most of the troops out of the Middle East over the next 5 years was on the Democratic Party agenda during the elections when Obama won. So I think he's planning for it.

17. vikk

vikk Member

tbh, i don't agree with this, either he inject money to actually rebuild Afghanistan/Iraq or he should get the fuck out... i've read and seen hundreds of interviews and words from the most diverse Afghanistan/Iraq citizens, and most of them says "we are thankful for what US have done, but now leave please."

It's still their country, if the future is good or bad, is not a US decision anymore

edit@ i know that they have a long history, and there will always be groups of people there, that want violence, that will do awful things to people there, but i don't think is something they can change suddently.

#17 vikk, Oct 9, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 19, 2015
  18. Ess en

Ess en Member

^ Agreed. They need to figure out how they wanna run their country. We don't need a bunch of mini-americas. One is fine.

I do like the way Obama wants to change a lot of things. A lot of the things he wants to do sound great, to me. But wanting to do something and actually getting it done, in Washington, are two completely different things. I hope he does well, but nothing is set in stone. At least he's taking a step in the right direction in that he, at least, doesn't want to keep things the same as when Bush was in office, eh?

19. ┼Victim of the Night┼

Omg, you two... :lol:

And I don't think Obama is such a "bad" president, so far... I know he is not the president where I live so I can't know much about him, but I am hopeful that he will do good things.

20. Brutal Hate

Brutal Hate Member

Nobel prize is fucking overrated. Some guys decide that some dude is doing some good shit and the next thing he know is that he's a fucking hero. Seriously Nobel prize for Obama? For what? War? :lol: