This site is supported by the advertisements on it, please disable your AdBlocker so we can continue to provide you with the quality content you expect.

Welcome to Our Community

Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

OBLITERHATE BLESSING IN DISGUST What Happened?

Discussion in 'Dan Swanö' started by bloody_hypocrite, Sep 10, 2013.

1. bloody_hypocrite

bloody_hypocrite DM Veteran

Hi guys, I'm sorry if this has been discussed a few years ago. But really what happened to this project? It seems like the news of Dan Swanö doing another Death Metal project garnered all the hype from the metal community and then poooffff, nothing happened. Can someone please enlighten me on this. Thanks. \m/

2. bloody_hypocrite

I messaged Pulverised Records today on Facebook and here's their response to my query about the Obliterhate - Blessing in Disgust album.

"Me: Hi, I'd really like to ask this question from you guys, is the Obliterhate - Blessing In Disgust ever going to be released? If so, when? I'm dying to hear that stuff. Hoping for your response. Thanks. Any honest response about the project would be great. Been waiting for 5 years for the album. 10:07 AM

Pulverised Records: Gil, the album is currently in the mixing stage. I will announce it when it is finally ready. 11:00 AM"

So I think this could be considered as good news regarding the status of album. I just hope it will be released this year. It will be awesome.

3. Earthbound

Earthbound Trust No One

Nice to hear that it still is going to be released.

4. bloody_hypocrite

Yeah. But crossing my fingers it will be released this year.