This site is supported by the advertisements on it, please disable your AdBlocker so we can continue to provide you with the quality content you expect.

Welcome to Our Community

Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Official Seventh Wonder Merchandise online store

Discussion in 'Seventh Wonder' started by AndreasBlomqvist, Nov 21, 2010.

1. dr_petter

dr_petter Bass Invader

Today I received my hoodie and charcoal TGE T-shirt. Both large and fit like a second skin! Wash before wearing, after 5 minutes my hands turned black from the hoodie!

2. mad_taffer

mad_taffer Member

Looks like I just chose the wrong shirt to order. :p

3. Powerprogfan96

Powerprogfan96 Drum Machine

I just got my shirt today! I love it!

4. DeepestPurple

DeepestPurple Member

Got my cap quickly in a matter of days. High quality material too. Happy customer here!

5. celestialelixir

Really want to order a shirt + poster or the beanie + the poster, but the poster's image appears to be broken so I can't see it (I just assume it's The Great Escape album cover). Anyway, once I get some spending money I'll probably buy an item + the poster whether I can see what it looks like or not (I love Seventh Wonder) but I just thought I'd bring this up.

PS. Seems like the poster is in the US store only, incase you wanted to check it out yourself

6. Shadowsoul

Shadowsoul Lost in SeventhWonderland

I won £150 today and i really want the hoodie and a second t-shirt :rofl: Shipping is going to cost me half the price of the order though :(

7. Kazar

Kazar SW-moderator

For all the female SW fans: there now is a girlie-shirt in the webshop!

8. Klara

Klara New Metal Member

Just ordered 2 hoodies! :)

9. Xandra

Xandra Member

I usually buy merch at the concerts, so they better bring all their stuff to PPE or I will be very disappointed! :lol:

10. Xandra

Xandra Member

*bump* Please anyone can make sure the whole merch table will be at PPE?

I need:

1 Girlie Size L
    1 Hoddie Size L
    1 Grey TGE Shirt Size L

I'm going to cry if I can't buy this at the gig. :lol:

11. floftheim

floftheim Zeromantix

T-shirt now ordered (from Norway). Can't wait.
    Now can you please come to Norway and play ;-)

12. Kazar

Kazar SW-moderator

13. fire_angel

fire_angel Timboooooo

Great shirt, and much better than any of the other ones. Ordered :)

14. BaraHime

BaraHime Member

I really wish the logo on the girlie wrapped around... :err: But it's very cute either way, if any of the ladies here have one, will a L fit about a 98cm chest?

Does anyone have the measurements for the sleeves of the zip hoodie? Size S or M probably. They're not too tight are they? My Kamelot zip hoodie's cuffs are too tight to push them up, I love that hoodie, but I don't want to fight with tight cuffs again, particularly if it will cost me $40. I'm short so I'm used to having sleeves be too long for me and I actually like that feel, but not being able to push them up to keep them from getting dirty when I'm working is very annoying... :bah:

15. Xandra

Xandra Member

I have it in L, but my chest is more like 93 so it's hard to tell. But I like it loose so there's still room left. ;)

About the hoodie, I think it's quite similar to the Kamelot hoodies. I have my kam hoodie in M and the length of the sleeves is perfect.

Sadly the SW hoodie in M is sold out. I had hoped that L would fit too, but I had the chance to try one in Large at ProgPower Europe and the sleeves were way too long. :( Since you say you are short... maybe S is an option for you. I don't dare ordering it out of fear the sleeves will be too short in my case.

16. BaraHime

BaraHime Member

^ Yeah, my Kam hoodie is a small, and its sleeves go down to my fingers if I let them hang straight down. :lol: Thanks for the info. I'll be hacking and slashing the shirt anyway so it should have room - I think it would look very cute like this: [ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hL1hR4j4mhE&list=UU92V40-lqY0Pmucu71BueAA&index=8&feature=plcp[/ame] It would make the logo not wrapping around less annoying. This particular design has a bit of a learning curve if you plan on trying it, so you might want to try a few times on some old cruddy shirts before you attack a band tee you had to ship in from Europe. :lol:

17. Xandra

Xandra Member

Wow, that looks interesting! Not that I would ever attempt in trying this. I have absolutely no talent in sewing or tailoring... it would end up in a mess.

Well in general I would love to see a girlie with the title and the logo like they have as a normal shirt. I bought the normal shirt in S in Milan and it's nice and everything - but as a girlie it would be perfect!

I don't really mind that the logo is not wrapping around. I just find it a bit sad that you can't see the logo very good when you have a hoodie wrapped around your waist. So I always try to not do it.

By the way - I have a picture where you can see me wearing it: http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?f...46657287.89490.159092287455565&type=3&theater

It's definitely quite loose, I'm sure L wouldfit you. :)

18. BaraHime

BaraHime Member

^ :lol: It's not as hard as it looks really, it just takes some practice.
    And yeah it looks like it should fit fine, thanks for the photo. :)

19. Buhonero

Buhonero New Metal Member

I haven't order anything yet, but I was wondering, does the shipping will cost more to the U.S. or to Costa Rica? I'm Costa Rican but I have a locker in the U.S., I usually order things to that locker because it's a lot safer, and I only have to pay the shipping to the U.S. plus $10

20. Kazar

Kazar SW-moderator

Big weekend sale coming up at Merchbooth.net :headbang: !