This site is supported by the advertisements on it, please disable your AdBlocker so we can continue to provide you with the quality content you expect.

Welcome to Our Community

Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Oh, hi.

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself!' started by BKM, Aug 15, 2018.

1. BKM

BKM New Metal Member

Hi everyone,

My name is Björn, I go by BKM on the interwebs. I've been active on YouTube and SoundCloud since 2012, making metal remixes of video game soundtracks. My Half-Life remixes have been pretty well received in the past.

I've been lurking here for quite some time ... in fact, I've been lurking for years. I'm not a big poster and I never felt I had something worthwhile to contribute, so I never actually made an account. That changed recently when I finished my debut instrumental metal album, Oracle. I made a thread about it right here, in the Band Showcase section. If you gave it a listen, let me know what you think of it!

So, yeah, that's about it. Hit me up if you wanna talk guitar, music production, and mixing. I'm a Cubase user, and I pretend to be semi-capable at it, so hit me with questions. I really wanna make it a habit to check by regularly and pop a comment here and there.

Cheers!
    Björn