This site is supported by the advertisements on it, please disable your AdBlocker so we can continue to provide you with the quality content you expect.

Welcome to Our Community

Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

OK you Utah forum peeps, time to share your local knowledge with the Maidens!

Discussion in 'Katagory V' started by Mr Toast, Apr 14, 2003.

1. Mr Toast

Mr Toast Threadslayer

Hey all!

I just posted a thread over in The Iron Maidens forum, with some trivia about life behind The Zion Curtain. Feel free to add your own input as well - we all know how 'unique' living in Utah can be...

Don't scare them too much though... you DO want to see them in a couple of weeks right?!?

:guh:

http://www.ultimatemetal.com/forum/showthread.php?threadid=85824

Thanks guys! See ya in a couple of weeks!
    :D

2. Dustin

Dustin C-C-Cool Beans!!!

Killer! I already left some comemtns for the Maidens :)

You did a great job yourself so I just emphasised on what you already typed up for em'.

Anyone else got something to add? follow the link that Mr. Toast supplied above!

\m/
    Dustin

3. Mr Toast

Mr Toast Threadslayer

You did cover some of the finer points that I missed, which is very much appreciated!

Oh, and I remembered that SLC Punk movie. It was only a slight bit over the top from what I remember of those days IMHO. Anyone else here seen this?

Should be a good vacation all around. Especially ending it with Lacuna Coil (and Opeth too). Keeping my fingers crossed on this one!

On an unrelated topic, who is planning to see the DT/QR/FW tour, and if so where? My option seems to be LA, assuming those dates aren't sold out yet (no Atlanta date - this suprises me!)