This site is supported by the advertisements on it, please disable your AdBlocker so we can continue to provide you with the quality content you expect.

Welcome to Our Community

Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

omnisphere users; authorization question

Discussion in 'Backline' started by rispsira, Mar 26, 2012.

1. rispsira

rispsira Member

Hi guys,

I just installed my copy of omnisphere and registered it. In the manual it says go to http/www.spectrasonics.net/authorization to insert the challenge code and get a response code.

But when i open that page it doesnt look like the one pictured in the manual. Instead i get a page that says i have registered omnisphere as a product and next to it to contact info at etc

I contacted them yesterday but since im not sure how long they take to respond and would like to get things going i thought maybe you guys could tell me how you did it?

2. Calippo Tecks

Calippo Tecks Member

I guess you registered yourself, etc?
    Well, when you login to your account, click on your name (on top of website) then you'll automatically go to a page where you can see which products you own and registered, there you can get your authorization.
    [​IMG]

3. rispsira

rispsira Member

Thank you Thomas!

Yes i created an account and registered omnisphere already. I can access that page but what it says under license type is "not active" of course that makes sense since im looking to authorize it; but under "get updates" and "get authorization" instead of the omnisphere links in blue i get "Contact tech support info@spectrasonics.net"...

and that sucks!

btw thanks for taking the time and pasting an image of the page i really appreciate it man!!

4. Calippo Tecks

Calippo Tecks Member

Not active, hmm, that's pretty strange, tech support'll probably help you out anyway.
    Spectrasonics is pretty awesome.

5. rispsira

rispsira Member

Hey Thomas!

Yes they fixed my account and replied. To be honest i dono what the deal was but they replied really quickly, now im excited to dive in ;)

Thanks!