This site is supported by the advertisements on it, please disable your AdBlocker so we can continue to provide you with the quality content you expect.

Welcome to Our Community

Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Online keyboard/piano lessons with me!

Discussion in 'Echoterra' started by pyramazekeyboardist, Jul 25, 2010.

1. pyramazekeyboardist

Hey everyone,

Just wanted to let you all know that I am now offering keyboard and piano lessons online. If you want to learn how to play any material or solo from Pyramaze, Dance of the Mourning Child, Echoterra, or Structure of Inhumanity then this is your chance. I will also be teaching sequencing techniques, orchestration techniques, harmonization, improvisation, and much more.

E-mail me at jonah@comf5.com I accept paypal! -J

2. Atlantis Night

Atlantis Night New Metal Member

Ah, skype lessons. Bout time you got with the 21st Century dude. ;) lol!

3. pyramazekeyboardist

Incorrect, comf5 lessons actually, this way I am able to give the lessons to multiple people at the same time, while providing an interactive slideshow at the same time :)

4. Misseri

Misseri french member

It's a good idea, I'm really interrested, but I do not have a comf5 account (need to pay for this ) and i have not enough money these days to take lessons...
    I have anymore piano lessons in summer, it's a damn !

5. butlersdog

butlersdog New Metal Member

I know that there are a lot of good lesson for piano or keyboard that you can search up in the net, and also, that you can learn as well. Or better yet, try to find it all out in some locations so that things would have been great in the long run. I hope things would work out well in this one.