This site is supported by the advertisements on it, please disable your AdBlocker so we can continue to provide you with the quality content you expect.

Welcome to Our Community

Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Opinion on Wrath of the Norsemen ?

Discussion in 'Amon Amarth' started by Warrior of the North, Jul 20, 2014.

1. Warrior of the North

Warrior of the North New Metal Member

Well , that bad boy came in yesterday (I know it´s quite old but for some reason I only got it now) and I have watched all 3 DVD´s. To be honest , the first one was fantastic , and so was the third one. The second one , however , was pretty weak , and at some point it became a pain to watch. The crowd was really quiet , and it seems like they all thought "Ok , let´s just do this and then go home". They fucked up a lot of songs , and that intro for The Sound of Eight Hooves was really funny "We will play you one of the very first songs we ever wrote... actually it´s from The Crusher album..." lol. Also the sound quality was a little bit inferior.

Do you guys agree ? Or have I just listened to their songs so many times I notice absolutely the smallest mistake ?