This site is supported by the advertisements on it, please disable your AdBlocker so we can continue to provide you with the quality content you expect.

Welcome to Our Community

Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Other Christian bands on Ulterium Records

Discussion in 'Theocracy' started by SeaStorm, Feb 26, 2012.

1. Cnaiür urs Skiötha

Found this thread by accident and wanted to inform you guys that InnerWish is going to release a new Album These days and it seems as it will be absolutely mindblowing.
    And you should also check out Sunburst - Fragments of Creation released on Inner Wound (also run by Emil).

2. BearDad

BearDad New Metal Member

^^ Innerwish's latest is self titled, and it is quite good. The new lead singer gives the album a completely different feel then all their previous ones, but it rocks none the less. However, IMO they are not a "Christian" band. I have not heard anything from them that would indicate the are not "safe" to listen to (meaning they do not promote anti-Christian ideas), except for a couple of songs, such as Inner Strength from the Inner Strength album, which seem to suggest that we can find redemption within ourselves.

3. BearDad

BearDad New Metal Member

Interesting. I wish it didn't always come down to "this band is Christian, this one isn't." :(

4. Abbie Normal

Abbie Normal New Metal Member

Yeah, I have trouble believing God will smite you for listening to Within Temptation.

5. ChristTrekker

ChristTrekker New Metal Member

I don't think it's a matter of thinking God will smite you. For me, as a Christian, I just know that the pressures in the world wear me down. I specifically look for music that will encourage me to be what I want to be. (GIGO works for people as well as computers!) Others likely think similarly.

rssllue and Aish! like this.