This site is supported by the advertisements on it, please disable your AdBlocker so we can continue to provide you with the quality content you expect.

Welcome to Our Community

Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Paladin join the roster

Discussion in 'ProgPower USA' started by Harvester, Aug 2, 2019.

1. Harvester

Harvester The Promoter

Please join me in welcoming Paladin to the ProgPower USA roster. They will replace Wind Rose and open the festivities on Friday. The band had the following to say:

"Playing ProgPower has been a legit dream of ours. One we were hopeful for but honestly never really thought would happen." Well, IT'S HAPPENING ." Even crazier, it's happening one month from now! The circumstances are unfortunate since this opportunity for us comes as a direct result of Wind Rose having to drop off, but we couldn't be more excited & honored to be chosen as their replacement. Our collective pants are shidded and we can't wait to kick off the Day 3 festivities with all our friends in the PPUSA Pal-Den.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RIWmfpRnrLE

2. MetalShock

MetalShock Dissident Aggressor

Never heard them before, but I'm halfway through their only full-length album Ascension. Pleased having them as an opener. Nice job Glenn, especially on such short notice. Convenient too since they're from Atlanta.

3. HvyMetal4Ever

HvyMetal4Ever New Metal Member

Big time replacement. One of the top up and coming bands in ATL.

4. VenomGA

VenomGA At War With Stan

never heard of them even though I live in GA and see shows a lot in Atlanta. My wife played the video for the song "Shoot For the Sun" once I got home from work. DAAAAAMMMMMNNN!!! Hell yes, this is my wheel house!! Great job Glenn

5. Torn2Shreds

Torn2Shreds Member

Wow, just wow!!! Just listening to them now... Day 3 will kick in on a nice thrashy note!!! Great choice!!!

6. MeTuLHeD

MeTuLHeD A Member To Remember

Great band! Excited to see them. And excited FOR them. I am sure they are stoked! Is that even still a word?

7. RagePSV

RagePSV Member

Very cool. I saw them open for someone last year and they are the first band in a loooong time to get me hooked at first listen.

Grabbed the album at bandcamp. Thanks!

https://paladinatl.bandcamp.com/

8. NorseBlood

NorseBlood franks n steins

#8 NorseBlood, Aug 3, 2019
    Last edited: Aug 8, 2019
  9. KingsGene

KingsGene God of Thunder

Am not familiar except with a few people mentioning their latest album as a favorite of 2019 so far.

10. KingsGene

KingsGene God of Thunder

From Paladin's Instagram: "Exciting news, ProgPower peeps! We will be bringing a full multi-camera production crew to film our entire Day 3 set, courtesy of @prostheticrecords and Jakyl Films!
    Fans and friends, we’re encouraging you to show up early, don your best Paladin gear, and make a whole shitload of noise. Help us make this special night even special-er. "