This site is supported by the advertisements on it, please disable your AdBlocker so we can continue to provide you with the quality content you expect.

Welcome to Our Community

Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Panning dillema

Discussion in 'F.O.H.' started by poliver, Sep 29, 2010.

1. poliver

poliver I fuck Zelda for breakfas

on 00:43 seconds, I got two riffs playing (three recordings) rhytm are panned left and right and the second rhythm(leadish) is in the middle. but this doesn't leave much space for vocals. dunno how i could change that.

At first I tried just two tracks, one left and another one right but with bass it sounds shifted to one side. Also tried putting them like at 80% but that also sounds weird after the stuff that's before. any ideas? :worship:

http://dl.dropbox.com/u/5199238/raging spirit.m4a

2. Plankis

Plankis Member

Have you listened to it with vocals? Because I haven't...
    It might work having it in the middle. It might work having it on either right or left side. Doubletracking the lead and put the plus/minus 50-70. You can try doubletracking it and using it as the main rythm, meaning removing the other one.

Generally I'd suggest tighten up the playing and rework the drumbeats totally.

3. deanbailey

deanbailey O.C.D Member

I would Double track the rhythms and the lead. Pan Rhythms hard left and right and pan the lead 80L 80R.
    Making sure everything is super retarded tight!