This site is supported by the advertisements on it, please disable your AdBlocker so we can continue to provide you with the quality content you expect.

Welcome to Our Community

Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Pod HD Pro for sale with ForTiorI tones!!!

Discussion in 'Merch Stand' started by johnny ForTiorI, Mar 17, 2017.

1. johnny ForTiorI

I finally found a solution for my recording setup so I won´t need my Pod HD Pro anymore and I can sell it. I only ever used it in my little home studio, I never took it along anywhere and it certainly never saw a live stage. No dents, no bruises, all inputs and outputs and knobs still work perfectly fine. As bonus I made a set of complete new and fresh tones using my fresh ears and skill set. These really are the best tones I ever got out of this amp modeler, if I do say so myself. But I did fall in love with TH3, so the Pod is just catching dust now. You´ll find tone demos here:

There´s supposed to be a whole playlist with a couple of demos. Guess it doesn´t embedd right and it only takes the first demo :/

3 rhythm tones, 3 lead tones, 3 clean tones and 3 bass tones in the styles modern, dirty and thrash. Additionally an ambient tone, 2 blues tones and a synth pad tone. So you´ll get a total of 16 tones with this unit. With some tones I also prepared a little extra feature like a stomp box or compressor for more variety. Sometime later I will make these tones available for the public, though. But not anytime soon. So you´ll get these tones way before anybody else.

Price: 400€ + shipping

Manual, power cord and USB cable are included. Send me a message if you´re interested.
    cheers

johnny

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

#1 johnny ForTiorI, Mar 17, 2017
    Last edited: Apr 3, 2017
  2. johnny ForTiorI

anybody interested? i can lower the price a bit. it´s not set in stone.

3. johnny ForTiorI

i went down to 400€ with the price. it´s still just catching dust here and it needs to go. with this unit you´ll also get these tones and more: