This site is supported by the advertisements on it, please disable your AdBlocker so we can continue to provide you with the quality content you expect.

Welcome to Our Community

Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Possibly selling my entire collection

Discussion in 'Amon Amarth' started by haayema, Apr 22, 2014.

1. haayema

haayema A.A. Collector

Due to personal circumstances as well as an upcoming move, I'm considering selling me entire collection. I dare not to say it is one of the biggest, but I think it is interesting enough for all collectors here.

I will not go through with it if there is little interest. I will try to sell some here first, next step would be eBay.

Here's a list of some of my items, but I will not list everything. I don't know my collection from the top of my head. Just ask if you do not see the item you're after and quote a price you're willing to pay.

SCUM demo's (1 signed by Olli)
    TAOTFW demo's
    STTNW: all pressings, promo's, pic disc and test press pic disc
    OSFTGH: promo CD, several pressings, 1st press LP + test press, rereleases + test press
    Avenger: idem
    Crusher: idem
    Vs. the World: idem
    FoN: idem plus some misc promo items, release shows cd
    WOOOS: idem + lots of promo items
    TOTTG: idem + bobbleheads, misc promo items
    Surtur: several CD and LP pressings, ltd edition
    DOTG: all editions, promo items, signed copy

Amongst the above mentioned CD's are some signed copies. Some by me in person, others were bought via eBay. I also have many guitar picks, some backstage passes, drum sticks, drum skins, posters, rare shirts, ear plugs, beer openers, balloons and a lot of promo cards and biographical stuff.

Please e-mail me with your offers, or send me a PM.

Cheers,

Sjoerd

2. Edumiguel

Edumiguel New Metal Member

Sent you an email. Hope it´s not too late! =]