This site is supported by the advertisements on it, please disable your AdBlocker so we can continue to provide you with the quality content you expect.

I Wait For You...

...you know you cannot hide. Join the forum today!

post your sexy pics here

Discussion in 'Nevermore' started by Carabeu, Jan 5, 2004.

1. DarkGift

DarkGift ov Doom

2. Shpongled

Shpongled Member

Rollin with noobs is always fun :)

[​IMG]

Potential mindfuck: That's his hand, not mine.

[​IMG]

3. Krigloch the Furious

Krigloch the Furious Pants full of poo

so Kev, how much have you learned so far?

4. Enemy242

Enemy242 Member

he's a bluebelt which is the same as the teacher at my gym (although I think my teacher has been doing it for a ridiculously long time and just not upgraded) so I assume he is a deadly beast :kickass:

5. Krigloch the Furious

Krigloch the Furious Pants full of poo

I kinda wish I would have done something like that when I was younger.
    Sure I still can, but im kinda lazy. :lol:

6. Shpongled

Shpongled Member

Quite a lot. I've been at it for about two and a half years now and know pretty much all the most common techniques, sweeps, chokes, joint manipulations, etc. You actually learn most of that stuff as a white belt. When you start piecing it all together and developing your own game out of it is when you begin to ascend to the next level. I feel comfortable in basically any position now and know that I have attacks and defenses from pretty much any place I am fortunate or unfortunate enough to get stuck in.

The Gracie family has said in the past that any player that reached blue belt in their system is "street ready", meaning they should generally prevail in a street fight against most anyone that has no formal training. Granted, I don't train at a Gracie school but I feel now like the same could be said for me. I don't catch other blue belts very often, in fact most of the others can beat me fairly easily but when someone new rolls in off the street for their first BJJ class, it almost embarrasses me how easy it is to throw them around and do whatever I want with them. Of course I don't though, I"m not an asshole and I always take it easy on the new guys (unless they're assholes themselves), but the knowledge and confidence is there that I have the tools to really wreck somebody if I absolutely had to.

You're never too old or out of shape to start jiu-jitsu. Kick the laziness thing and give it a shot. It's life changing in the best way imaginable.

7. Shpongled

Shpongled Member

One of my instructors is a blue belt in a similar scenario. He started jiu-jitsu like 15 years ago with a couple friends. He got his blue belt after only 3 months (he's former college wrestler so he had the top game down already and picked everything else up super fast). While a blue belt, he stopped training formally off and on over the years, but always improved and got better. He's easily at the skill level of a purple belt now but he just hasn't put in the time with a real black belt instructor that can actually test and analyze his game and decide he's ready for the next belt. Things like that take time and he doesn't have much. I also don't think he really cares. Every single person in our gym knows he's better than his belt color anyways so it truly doesn't matter that much.

8. Shpongled

Shpongled Member

Couple more for fun, this time with my dunce cap :)

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

9. Morbides

Morbides Member

Haha awesome!

10. derek

derek Grey Eminence

Those are sweet dude!

11. Det Som Engang Var

Det Som Engang Var Viking Bastard

Lookin good, Kev. Only recent pic I have of my ugly mug.

[​IMG]

12. Macharius

Macharius Thank you for noticing.

She definitely enjoyed the thrusting dominance of her spine being contorted backwards into a pretzel.

13. ~Lynn~

~Lynn~ Bah...

looks like sweet sweet romance!

14. Enemy242

Enemy242 Member

take that effeminate men, shredding and being awesome at the grossest venue in the bay area:
    [​IMG]

15. Bacchante

Bacchante The Dreaming Mind

Hey Kev, I'm in your blue belt club (4th or 5th cue? don't remember), wanna wraaaastle??

*in Aikido...do not know Jiu-Jitsu*
    :eek:

16. Shpongled

Shpongled Member

*takes up his grappling stance*

Let's go, but you gotta make the first move.... ;)

17. Shpongled

Shpongled Member

also, congratulations :)

18. metal17

metal17 Member

Sexy Bacchante

19. Will Bozarth

Will Bozarth Everlasting Godstopper

20. E-bortion

E-bortion Omae wa mo shindeiru

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Bought a new tool today. Springfield M1911-A1 GI .45, Champion (4" barrel) I named her Adelé. She is a monster. I put 100 rounds through her and had tight groupings right out of the box. 50 or so of those rounds were JHP and I had zero snags. Seems that Springfield does, like people have said, understand that people want to fire JHP and their feed-ramps are testament to that. I really don't plan on having to mod her, but I might someday. The oak grips are beautiful and very pleasing to the hand. It's got some weight so its recoil is negligible. It's just heavy enough to keep the gun in it's place, unlike .40 calibers which seem to be light but just powerful enough to sling the gun around in your hand. I will say a Baretta 92F doesn't suffer from that, though. The interlocking safety is a great feature (little tiny keyhole in the grip) as well. If you have a family you know the importance of safety with firearms. There can NEVER be enough safety features. Numbers don't lie, there's a reason a lot of servicemen and women carry this on a day-to-day basis. Sure, she isn't a Kimber or a Les Baer but she's absolutely perfect for me. She will be my concealed carry weapon for a long time to come. :kickass:

Also, fuck Glocks. I just had to say it. :lol: