This site is supported by the advertisements on it, please disable your AdBlocker so we can continue to provide you with the quality content you expect.

Welcome to the Madhouse

Want to help spread the disease my friend? Sign up today!

POT 30th Anniversary Edition

Discussion in 'Anthrax' started by jamesie24, Jun 8, 2020.

1. mrthrax

mrthrax riffer madness

Im Happy with it on Spotify,i have the tape and cd from way back no need for me to really buy this

2. Slammed

Slammed Active Member

I have it on vinyl which never gets listened too because all my vinyl has been ripped so I can listen to it on the car.
    POT and SOE are the only Anthrax I have on vinyl and I can't see myself buying any more given the prices of vinyl in this country these days.

redfly and mrthrax like this.
  3. johnnieCzech

johnnieCzech Your favourite Czech

Got it on Deezer, it seems to have only the bonuses. It's cool to hear it from the fan's perspective but honestly, there's no need to listen to it again once you have heard it. Scott's guide vocals are funny, it sounds like a drunk retarded guy on a karaoke party :)))

redfly likes this.
  4. timmyc

timmyc Member

I have ordered it and can't wait to get my hands on it! Really keen to watch all the DVD footage. Can anyone let us know the running time of this? I originally heard it was about 40 mins, but then read somewhere else it was about double that.

redfly likes this.
  5. Slammed

Slammed Active Member

From Anthrax.com
    "The 40-minute “guerilla-style” DVD was shot when Anthrax was on tour with Iron Maiden"
    Can't imagine the official site would not know how long it goes for, but I don't know anyone in this country willing to pay $40+ for this.

redfly likes this.
  6. mrthrax

mrthrax riffer madness

not sure how long it goes for but ill wait till I see it at jb.

redfly likes this.
  7. timmyc

timmyc Member

I've ordered through JB - still waiting for it and apparently it's the only single version of it coming into South Australia!!!!!