This site is supported by the advertisements on it, please disable your AdBlocker so we can continue to provide you with the quality content you expect.

Welcome to Our Community

Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

PP XV: Midweek Mayhem Lineup Announcement

Discussion in 'ProgPower USA' started by AngraRULES, Oct 1, 2013.

1. pack1fan4life

pack1fan4life Member

Theocracy is what sold me on Wednesday this next year. Been waiting forever to see them, and was even contemplating missing Saturday this year to drive to Deland to see them play. Glad I didn't now, because I got to see Sabaton AND will be seeing Theo next year. Can't wait.

2. PromisedLand

PromisedLand Master of Corgis

I considered the same thing for about twenty minutes.. if the days had been reversed, we might have thought seriously about flying to DeLand, since I'm not a huge fan of Xandria or Wolverine and I'd already seen Soilwork this spring. There was no way I would have missed Circus Maximus, Armored Saint, or Sabaton, though.

We did wear DeLand festival shirts to the kickoff show. :)

3. Changeofamemory

I haven't been to progpower since 2007. Had attended from II - VIII, then just haven't been able to make it. Will finally be making a return next year. Incredible lineup! Already purchased my ticket the other day. Been a PoS fan for years, so the chance to see them twice in a few days will be great. I Figured I'd check out Theocracy again since I hadn't really heard them since PP VII. WOW...I can't get myself to get passed the song 'I Am', on 'As the World Bleeds', as I just replay it over and over. Freakin KILLER song! :OMG:

4. MetalSeamstress

Is there a like button on that ^ one? True that!

5. MeTuLHeD

MeTuLHeD A Member To Remember

But just who are you leaving the keys with? You can't trust just anyone these days...

6. gilpdawg

gilpdawg Go Reds

I really want to come Wednesday, but the dude I'm coming with said he doesn't want to leave until Thursday morning. Boo.

7. Met-Al

Met-Al Member

I was sold on Wednesday night when only Pain Of Salvation was announced. The addition of Theocracy is just icing on the cake for me. This is going to be one hell of a way to open the festivities next year!

Stay metal. Never rust.
    Albert

8. AirGuitarLoonhouse

AirGuitarLoonhouse Professional Headbanger

Ready to get my tickets for both Wed & Thurs. Just say when.

9. SkiBumMSP

SkiBumMSP Member

Tickets for Thursday are supposed to become available around November 1st and tickets for Wednesday are around December 2nd.

10. AngraRULES

AngraRULES Member

Correct.

11. PromisedLand

PromisedLand Master of Corgis

This may be blasphemy, but I'm not a huge POS fan.. Theocracy is what has me so excited for Midweek Mayhem. :)