This site is supported by the advertisements on it, please disable your AdBlocker so we can continue to provide you with the quality content you expect.

Welcome to Our Community

Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

PPUSA Day 1 Headliner Announcement! (update 11/16)

Discussion in 'ProgPower USA' started by Harvester, Sep 17, 2015.

1. Oblivion Ocean

But at the same time I think we are mature enough to have a subjective discussion about people's feelings about the bands. People will love some bands on the bill, be indifferent to some, and dislike others. I think there can be a discussion about bands individuals do not like without it being a slight to those that like them, the promoters that chose them, or the festival as a whole.

I like the diversity of the bill and I am happy that this pick makes some people happy. Plus I have a general rule of thumb when I have attend PP's in the past, to give every band a chance live to overturn expectations.

2. adaher

adaher Member

ZP Theart did act pretty arrogant live, it actually makes their first live album a little offputting. Plus they were usually drunk back then. They play much better live now.

3. Bryant

Bryant Mr. Sleepy

I don't know what all the bitching about is. I think they sound pretty good. I am not a big fan, but I have heard many songs by them. They have good stuff. If you don't like it, don't go.

4. Justin G

Justin G Member

I haven't seen DF since 2006 or so, and between their obnoxious fans and less than impressive performance I came to hate them.

BUT...

Their new album is absolutely killer melodic power metal, and I had to miss both runs of the Kamelot/DF tour this year. If nothing else, I'll be interested to see how different they are live.

5. Azrael LenGraden

Azrael LenGraden Lake Of Fire

Thanks for posting Milton... I actually liked those two songs compared to other DF songs I heard...

6. Mardoch

Mardoch Defender of the Universe

Did this thread lose its stickiness intentionally?

7. Kez

Kez pronounced Keez

It's hard to find good adhesives these days.

:)

Mardoch likes this.
  8. labrekk

labrekk Member

I'd love to see ZP Theart live with his new band, Tank. Their new album, Valley Of Tears, the first one with ZP on vocals, is killer and one of my faves of 2015.

9. labrekk

labrekk Member

LOL