This site is supported by the advertisements on it, please disable your AdBlocker so we can continue to provide you with the quality content you expect.

Welcome to Our Community

Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Pre-tour and album update video!

Discussion in 'Evergrey' started by Lunacyfer, Dec 16, 2010.

1. Lunacyfer

Lunacyfer Member

2. Arthanis

Arthanis New Metal Member

LOL! Hannes and Tom look so crazy XD I adore them! The meloy is simply AMAZING and ENCHANTING !!!! *___* ForEver Grey!

3. The Essence of Conviction

The Essence of Conviction Evergrey Fanatic

Not sure how I feel thus far about the snippet of the new song..must hear MORE.

4. Eduardo Greco

Eduardo Greco Still In the Water

5. symphonyXjapan

I wasn't too impressed with the sample of "You". It just sounded like the same chunky guitar riff that has been used over and over again on the last couple of albums to me, with a little added keyboard for "uniqueness".

However, I reaaaaaly love the music in the opening of the video! THAT is the kind of thing the Evergrey I used to adore would write. So haunting yet enchanting. I sure hope that this is moreso the kind of overall sound that most of the album will take after, making songs like "You" to be no more than a few tracks of the album.

Also to note. Anyone else notice Tom saying that the record label wanted them to hold off the release until February? That means that they really were originally planning to release it this year.

6. killer_rose

killer_rose New Metal Member

Is it sure that the part in the opening of the video is going to be a part of the album too?

7. galtared

galtared The great Deceiver

Mmhhh... not sure, but maybe February is a better month for promotion. Maybe SPV had already other bands publishing in late 2010.
    Btw, i very happy to see some news and i can't wait for the other trailers! :Smokin: