This site is supported by the advertisements on it, please disable your AdBlocker so we can continue to provide you with the quality content you expect.

Welcome to Our Community

Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Preview of New Song

Discussion in 'Cellador' started by Sazabirules, May 5, 2007.

1. Sazabirules

Sazabirules Member

That was awesome. I can't wait to hear more.

2. jackson89

jackson89 Member

ye me too. sounds a lot heavier

3. Mean Machine

Mean Machine Happy Little Boozer

Sounds kickass, I have very high expectations for the next album. Hopefully theres a bit of an improvement vocally as well.

4. Krustbox

Krustbox New Metal Member

I'm a huge fan of dragonforce, and i've always been searching for a band that comes close to their ownage. And i must say, this band comes pretty damn close. I love their music!

5. point_of_uncertianty

point_of_uncertianty Buried in Oblivion

No offense, but this band shits on Dragonforce. I've seen Dragonforce live and even hung out with the guys (who are very kind and down to earth by the way) so I mean no disrespect. But Cellador has way more skill vocally and their lead work is way better. I know that Herman Li and Sam Totman are both some of the fastest guitarists out there but it doesn't mean that all of their solos are that good. Just very quick and mind blowing without any feel or depth. I say Bill Hudson owns both of them all the way. Here's some pics just so that no one thinks I'm talking shit about hanging with Dragonforce.

[​IMG]
    Here's me and Sam before a show in April 09.
    [​IMG]
    I also ran into the bassist Fredric. (I prolly misspelled that)