This site is supported by the advertisements on it, please disable your AdBlocker so we can continue to provide you with the quality content you expect.

Welcome to Our Community

Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Pro Tools Question

Discussion in 'Backline' started by Studdy, Jul 14, 2015.

1. Studdy

Studdy Member

Question,

I have ProTools 10 and still get annoying 6101 and 9128 errors once i start mixing, Ive tried every suggestion to make it go away, i can minimize it by having the exact/proper settings for task at hand but its still a nuisance. When i check the box "Ignore Errors During Playback and Record"I do not have problems, nor to be honest rarely hear a pop or click, my question is, does this only affect what im hearing on playback or can it actually affect the audio? if so why would that button be a choice?
    Cheers guys.

2. mva801

mva801 Member

If there is a pop or click I believe that would be present in the bounce? I dunno actually I've never checked that box.

What are those errors again? CPU and what else?

3. Studdy

Studdy Member

I think you are right, i think its safe practice to have it off when bouncing/printing.

Its basically just PT10 is shitty on resources, ive tried every configuration, when i get a decent amount of plugins go it happens.

The Errors Are 9128 and 6101
    Heres a link:
    http://avid.force.com/pkb/articles/en_US/error_message/en299475

Im running a mac mini server with 8g ram, separate os/protools drive and separate samples/projects drive, the computer itself is a little beast, only a protools issue, spontaneously happens. Running firewire using RME Fireface 800. Cheers.