This site is supported by the advertisements on it, please disable your AdBlocker so we can continue to provide you with the quality content you expect.

Welcome to Our Community

Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

ProgPower 2008 Forum Poster - Look for it at Center Stage!

Discussion in 'ProgPower USA' started by AMBR, Jul 27, 2008.

1. Jax

Jax Forum Goddess

Edited the subject line for you again, Ann Marie, since you said you were printing the poster today. :)

2. AMBR

AMBR Metal Grandma

Actually, I got clever, sort of, and went to your webpage and found it there. ;) I did get your PM this morning and I really like that Starfire photo of you in garb, so I may stick that one on.

Thanks, Jax! Well, I didn't get it printed Monday as planned, but I'm damned and determined to get it up to Kinko's this morning within an hour. Wish me luck! :lol:

3. Kathy

Kathy member

A HUGE thank you, Ambr, for doing our replacement photo and doing the poster!!!! :) I like the recent one I sent you better than my avatar pic, so I really appreciate you re-doing that for us!! :kickass:

Tess and Claus, I decided to change pics, but I thank you both, again, for doing the first one for us!! :) I know... I'm a brat and always causing havoc...:p :heh:

4. Palabra de Dios

Palabra de Dios Heavy Metal Weatherman

Good luck, can't wait to see the poster...always a treat.

5. booB

booB Señor Member

LOL... I could never get it to work in the past, because I was trying to do it using the number keys at the top of the keyboard. Thanks for the tip!

6. Pellaz

Pellaz Tigron of Immanion

Oh, dear. :)

And what, the other pic of me and Hellhammer wasn't good enough? I mean, it's Hellhammer !! :heh: