This site is supported by the advertisements on it, please disable your AdBlocker so we can continue to provide you with the quality content you expect.

Welcome to Our Community

Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

ProgPower USA XV: Tickets Wanted or For Sale

Discussion in 'ProgPower USA' started by Harvester, Nov 4, 2013.

1. monk24

monk24 New Metal Member

I have a Friday/Saturday ticket I'm willing to sell - had some unexpected financial problems come up and I think I should probably not attend the show.

I bought the ticket on TicketMaster and I can see it in PDF format, but I know nothing about how transferring it to someone else works. If you know if I can just send it to you, that's fine and I have paypal. I don't want to sell the ticket to someone unless they are sure they can use it since it has my name on it and I don't know if they check IDs.

2. Harvester

Harvester The Promoter

They do not check IDs. The bar code is what matters.

3. lookinfortickets

lookinfortickets New Metal Member

Hi, I'm lookinfortickets. Actually just a Friday ticket, I don't really have enough money for both. cholter228@gmail.com

4. Jozzman

Jozzman New Metal Member

I have encountered some financial difficulties recently, so won't be able to attend. I have tickets for Thursday, Friday and Saturday. Send me a message if interested. My email is jozzman@hotmail.com

Friday and Saturday tickets sold.
    I still have a Thursday night ticket available.

5. BlindPanzer

BlindPanzer Iced Guardian was taken:)

Hello!

I have been going to progpower since 2004 and I attend every year (you've probably seen me wearing my very old and greyed out Savatage shirt next to my twin brother). I went from regular tickets, to 1 gold badge, to 3 gold badges. What I have done is always bought an extra ticket (non-GB) if I need an extra for this year.

Now I come to realize I need another ticket and I am asking for help in the forums. If anyone is willing to sell me a ticket for Friday and Saturday I would be eternally grateful! Help out a Progpower brother (literally!) PM me or email me: pmend001 AT fiu DOT edu.

Thank you again \m/

EDIT: Got some tickets. Thank you!

6. monmisreal

monmisreal New Metal Member

I have two Friday/Saturday tickets up for grabs. Encountered some unexpected medical issues and cant make it this year. PM me or email at khaldun8773(AT)gmail(dot)com. $70 day

One Friday/Sat remaining.

7. hats04

hats04 New Metal Member

Hey guys I know it's late in the game, but looking for a pair of tickets for me and my girl. We will love you forever if we can get a pair of fri and sat passes :worship:

8. FranticDav

FranticDav New Metal Member

Hello everyone,

I have 2 tickets with the 2 day package (friday/saturday) to sell and 1 ticket for the thursday kick-off show.

Send me a PM/message if interested.

EDIT: Thursday ticket sold!

9. BodomGaiden

BodomGaiden Member

^Just messaged FranticDay, though I still want to make known that I need the Friday ticket. Please let me know if there is a spare one for sale just in case Mr. FranticDay can't sell his.

10. jsomerla

jsomerla New Metal Member

I have 1 Gold Badge available. My son can't get off work - new job. Will have to meet me in person on Thursday when I pick up the Gold Badges and complete the transaction. Also, if you are unfamiliar with the rules of a Gold Badge holder, I will need to forward emails from Glenn (as he has asked me to do) so there is a clear understanding of the benefits AND responsibilities. I'm only asking what I paid - $150.00!!!
    jsomerla@gmail.com

EDIT - Gold Badge is sold.

11. xsevR

xsevR New Metal Member

EDIT: Found two tickets.

12. Moovemkr

Moovemkr New Metal Member

I am looking for tickets for Friday and Saturday. Am willing to buy both days or one day depending on what you need to sell.

I live in Atlanta and can meet you if you are local or we can work out delivery another way if you are not local.

I would prefer to pay face value BUT this is the USA, if you need to make money, I understand and I am negotiable.

Please text or call me at 404-229-5216 anytime you like.

My name is Carl.

I thank you for your help in advance.

13. JacobMightyRavenDark

JacobMightyRavenDark New Metal Member

14. ozzfrk

ozzfrk New Metal Member

I am in need of 2 tickets for friday and saturday. Please text me at 407-970-8886, My name is ED, Let me know what you are looking to get for the tickets,But i could use 1 ticket for friday and sayurday, Thanks ED

15. Reverend Su

Reverend Su Member

this guy got a ticket. he now owes me a drink (facilitation charge ;) )
    make sure to come say hey when you get to the fest. ya can't miss me
    - The Su

16. Moovemkr

I have no problem with the facilitation charge :kickass: but I still need 3 more Friday and Saturday tickets for friends coming in to town from NC. Making promises I hope I can keep. Please text or call me at 404-229-5216.

17. Reverend Su

Reverend Su Member

hey @moovemkr - these folks seem to still have tickets

18. lrss853

lrss853 what

Im selling one (two ticket fri and sat) pair for $160. This is one tix for fri and one for sat. I only accept paypal. Please PM me for info or call me at 407-347-8576. I also have one for pagans mind on Thursday I can sell it for $45.

Update: 9/6/14: I just put all tickets on Stubhub. I need to sell them ASAP.
    Update:9/6/14 1250pm: Friday ticket was sold, Sat ticket and Thurs ticket still available.

19. lrss853

lrss853 what

I have for sale at $160 one for each day, please PM

20. Moovemkr

Thanks for your efforts Reverend Su, I have emailed and PMed everyone with few responses.

There are probably a couple scammers on here by the way. Hope everyone gets in that bought tickets.