This site is supported by the advertisements on it, please disable your AdBlocker so we can continue to provide you with the quality content you expect.

Welcome to Our Community

Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

ProgPower X

Discussion in 'Circus Maximus' started by JenniferLynn, Sep 16, 2009.

1. JenniferLynn

JenniferLynn AKA Irish

I just wanted to throw up a little something here.... ProgPower X was f'n amazing... CM's Wed night show was such a blast and Saturday's just totally blew me away all over again.. It was like seeing you guys live for the first time, all over again..

Thanks for not only being stellar musicians, but great guys as well.. The signed drumhead is being displayed proudly next to my Washington Capitals 2008-09 team signed stick...

I hope you guys got to see District 9 like you planned!!! (I loved that movie!)

2. GeddyMyung

GeddyMyung Member

Yes, it was an amazing performance! I couldn't make the Wednesday show, but Saturday afternoon was the highlight of my weekend. How privileged we were to see CM and FW on the same night!!!!! Also, props to Mike and Mats for getting up there in the front towards the end of the FW set. It's great to see bands supporting other bands! :headbang:

Darren

www.myspace.com/athousandshields

3. Cello

Cello Promoted to Hannibal

Glad to hear they rocked! Still bummed I didn't get to go to PP USA again :(

How did the band themselves enjoy the wednesday and saturday performance? Let's hear it from your side, Mike :D

4. imaskinbeater

imaskinbeater clinically insane drumnut

My thoughts exactly Jenn. Some of the nicest guys I ever met. Did you see my pics of them at the world of coca-cola? :lol:

I hope to see them (and you) again soon!!

5. axehomeyg

axehomeyg Member

I brought my bud out to ProgPower to see CM. He flipped, it was a kickass set!

6. jagra

jagra New Metal Member

I know this is a Circus Maximus forum site and it`s great to hear they had a fantastic show, but did any of you guys get to see Kamelot who I think were playing on the Friday night.
    I am a big fan of both bands and the only way I can get to see them live is on a live dvd like One Cold Winters Night (Kamelot) and I`m hoping CM bring out a live dvd of one of their shows.

Or you could come to Australia?

7. kittybeast

kittybeast Member

Thank you guys so much for such a great time!! Hope the shirts fit, if not just cut the sleeves off, crop to 1/2 size and send me pictures!!:lol: All the best to you guys and see you next time!!!

8. JenniferLynn

JenniferLynn AKA Irish

Kamelot was not at ProgPower X... they'll be playing Friday nite for PP XI (next year)

9. jagra

jagra New Metal Member

oops, thanks Jen, well maybe we can talk next year.
    The live dvd would be excellent though, do you know if there are any plans for one down the track

Cheers from Oz