This site is supported by the advertisements on it, please disable your AdBlocker so we can continue to provide you with the quality content you expect.

Welcome to Our Community

Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Promote Your Band Here!

Discussion in 'Evergrey' started by jaimek, Oct 31, 2004.

1. jaimek

jaimek incorrigible

Taking a cue from the SymX forum:

Got your own band that you think would be of interest to Evergrey fans? Go ahead and tell us about it here! I will make this thread sticky so it will remain visible even if there's little activity.

2. peza

peza Reported Type: INTP

I would like to suggest Lisa Dalbello. It's not 'my band' directly, but I think it's of crucial interest for Evergrey fans to know her music.

She hasnt released anything since 97, but the three plastics she did before that, is a collection of sadness & beauty, which is heavely performed by an extremly talented women. It's an epos of important music.

Just if anyone missed her,

;)

3. Katalepsy

Katalepsy Member

Here is an MP3 of my band's first full song "Escape" that was sampled by one of the guys at Fossil Records. Certain parts are meant to sound a little different than they are in this file, but you'll get the general idea.
    http://members.empowering.com/gwfran/escape.mp3

And if you would like to hear more of our work (Not even close to all of it) go to http://katalepsy.741.com and listen to some of our MIDI files. I know most people hate MIDI files, because it does not display a band's talent at all, except their ability to write. But I assure you, I wouldn't write songs that we couldn't even play.

I would greatly appreciate any input (Comments, suggestions, etc.).
    Thanx in advance!

4. Neville

Neville Headless cross FTW

Lets have a listen then :) .... Downloading at the moment .... ill post a comment in soon

5. Neville

Neville Headless cross FTW

Bloody good :D ... nice :D

6. SickBoy

SickBoy Croatian Panzer division

Well, my band may not be in any way similar to Evergrey, but I suppose anyone into heavy metal could give us a listen. You can find our promo mp3s at www.truemetal.org/stimulans under Discography section. It doesn't sound very well so please disregard that aspect and just listen to the songs. :D

All comments are very appreciated! :wave:

7. Heavymetalbr

Heavymetalbr New Metal Member

My band doesnt really sound like Evergrey, but I believe my band has much potential. Our music is very diverse from normal local metal music. I will post a few mp3's if you guys want. Anyway heres my bands website www.fyend.vzz.net

My bands name is Fyend but its pronounced "Fiend".

8. boneschapel

boneschapel New Metal Member

9. Christine

Christine Delusive's Little Slave

10. Lacrawl

Lacrawl New Metal Member

Katalepsy, your download of Escape still sounds like a MIDI. Is it made up of all midi files?

11. Katalepsy

Katalepsy Member

It was a MIDI, but the guy from Fossil Records added his own samples to it, and it does sound A LOT better than when it was actually a MIDI. Eventually some of my former band mates and I are going to record it with real instruments, but until we can come up with the money, we just have to live with what we have right now.

12. Lacrawl

Lacrawl New Metal Member

Stimulans sounds pretty good. I'm listening to "Back To You". You're right about the sound not being too great but if that gets improved and you go a little more professional, I don't see how you won't be as good as most of the bands out there. Keep up the good work.

13. SickBoy

SickBoy Croatian Panzer division

Hey, thanks! :wave:
    We'll make sure the next recording sounds much better, that's for certain...
    It's our biggest obstacle right now, you can't really send the recording of quality we have right now around for reviews or whatever....

14. delangelo

delangelo . . .

www.neonwave.tk
    The site is still under development and we are in the middle of the recordings of our first demo. You can download a pre-mixed song with no vocals in the main page.

Tell me what you think about it

15. svarte Kellon

svarte Kellon S o r g t i D

my best friend's band, deinitely check their website
    http://www.darkendome.ims.hr/

hint:if you're gonna download anything start with 'Of pride and redemption'

16. HARLEST

HARLEST New Metal Member

Hi guys, I'm from Chile......... VARDAGER is my (dark)melodic death metal band

check this out !!!! download or stream the MP3

http://www.audiostreet.net/vardager

7 strings Rulez :hotjump:

17. Katalepsy

Katalepsy Member

Hello again everyone!
    I just thought I would post again to let everyone know that my site has been updated.

I recently completed composing my instrumental, which was originally untitled. It is now called Into Eternity. All of my files are still MIDIs, but I am going to get everything recorded with real instruments as soon as possible. It will most likely take place after I take care of a couple equipment expenses (Ibanez Universe UV777BK & Line 6 HD-147 Half Stack). And currently, I am working on getting a new band together that will probably consist of most of my original band members minus our third guitarist and drummer, and we will find a new drummer and have my best friend (Female) as our lead vocalist. I promise to take care of recording AS SOON as I take care of these things, for the time being, please listen to my MIDI files and let me know what you think. Try to imagine them being played with real instruments :)

Anyways...
    Check out Into Eternity at http://katalepsy.741.com/into eternity.mid
    And for the rest of the songs, just go to http://katalepsy.741.com
    ENJOY!

18. TDW

TDW .......fuck titles !

Check out this one : Http://TDWonline2.cjb.net

It is my own musical project , fusing Progressive metal with a lot of other musical styles I have been used to listen to. I write the songs myself , and I have some friends of mine helping me out with real drumms / guitars and basses.
    Also I will be searching for a female vocalist and someone with an evil dark voice
    for the Epic of the new disc , so if you are interested , contact me !

One little thing about this site , the music featured on the site really isn't the thing I am working on right now , so if you are interested you can contact me for some samples , ( check site for my E-mail.)

but anyway , you can visit the site for some samples of the first album though :)

19. Roadkill

Roadkill New Metal Member

Check us : www.roadkill.nl

We're a dutch heavy metal band and we just finished our debut album which will be released january 13th.

some samples of older recordings are available for download.

:headbang: :headbang: :headbang:

20. VanquishBand

VanquishBand New Metal Member

Check out my band, 'Vanquish'! We're a semi-progressive heavy metal band in the vein of 'Evergrey' from Virginia, USA. We are currently completing the recording of our first full length album in Washington, DC. We have song samples available for download on our website at http://www.vanquishband.com.