This site is supported by the advertisements on it, please disable your AdBlocker so we can continue to provide you with the quality content you expect.

Welcome to Our Community

Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Proto-Kaw

Discussion in 'Enchant' started by icariz, Apr 8, 2004.

1. icariz

icariz liveafterdeath.com

Not to stray too much from The Enchant subject,but did anyone check out the new Kerry Livgren(Not act. new but old (pre-kansas!) venture called Proto-Kaw-before became after? It's just an amazing album begining to end! Wonderful vocals by Lynn Meredith,Ted he kinda sounds a little(Just a little like you!) Any Enchant fan would def. find some good things in this cd!
    I havent been this moved by a release since I stumbled on Break from our boys!

2. ebass

ebass Bottom Line

Thanks for the info icariz

I have been looking forward to hearing this and a bunch of other stuff from our fellow bands on the label!

I expected it to be really good!

Inside Out rules! The label is getting better and better!

NP ) Song for America Kansas

3. The Stormbringer

The Stormbringer www.Metal1.info

True. They´ve always been my favourite label, but now they´ve got Arjen Lucassen aboard, I love them even more. :)

4. Scott Williams

Scott Williams New Metal Member

If you enjoy Lynn Meredith´s voice you can´t miss his new band Stardust Reverie featuring Graham Bonnet and Zak Stevens. ABSOLUTELY FANTASTIC. "Ancient Rites of the Moon" was the name of the album. I think that they are releasing a new one soon... ProtoKaw are disbanded now since Kerry´s last stroke. They told me.