This site is supported by the advertisements on it, please disable your AdBlocker so we can continue to provide you with the quality content you expect.

Welcome to Our Community

Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

pussy -

Discussion in 'Self-Promotion' started by La Rocque, Sep 1, 2009.

1. La Rocque

La Rocque I am that I am

1st SINGLE “PUSSY”

“So take me now, oh don’t you see I can’t get laid in Germany…”

After four years of studio-abstinence, the first single of the new album is coming out September 18th! PUSSY! Carried by a gigantic wave of testosterone, Rammstein unsheathes its sword and presents what makes man an animal. So start your engines. With pedal to the metal on the Autobahn of German clichés, where homage is paid to the hand-to-hand battle between the sexes with words like Bratwurst, Blitzkrieg, and Mercedes-Benz … to destinations abroad, past Heidi with her burgers and away from the German Fräuleinwunder. There, pleasure lurks like a yawning abyss….

The single is appearing as a 2-track Digipack with the song “Rammlied” as B-side.
    And look forward to a new video from Jonas Åkerlund, celebrating its premiere in the not so distant future!
    The new album appears in October, but more about that soon.

2. Psychonaut

Psychonaut God Of Emptiness

Still singing about Amerika, I see...

3. -CC-

-CC- Something in My Eye

Man that is some really cheesy writing.. does this guy look himself in the mirror every morning and say: "I'm fucking badass!"?

BTW I realize you didn't write this La Rocque, you must have copy+pasted that from some other link....(i hope)