This site is supported by the advertisements on it, please disable your AdBlocker so we can continue to provide you with the quality content you expect.

Welcome to Our Community

Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Queen + Adam Lambert

Discussion in 'ProgPower USA' started by Harvester, Jul 1, 2012.

1. MetalNations

MetalNations Member

Agreed.

At least they have a Queen for the band Queen.

2. Stevie WOnder

Stevie WOnder Not so active member

I've seen the Queen Extravaganza and they definitely should bring aboard Soto and Martel. They had the best rendition of Under Pressure I've ever seen. I got the goosebumps listening to the both of them doing it live. There are some YouTube clips if you do a little search. Those two guys are simply awesome!!!

I'll also agree with Soto being a real nice down to earth guy for having met him after the show.

Finally, I'm not the biggest Lambert fan but he's definitely a better fit than Rodgers who was horrible from my point of view.

Steve

3. jaimek

jaimek incorrigible

I'm good with Adam as long as he doesn't use that fucking FALSETTO. Hate it.

4. Mavros

Mavros \m/etal

Not to be off topic, but is that the singer for A Mutiny Within?

I agree he does have a powerful voice. In regards to Adam Lambert, they could have done way worse than having him on stage with them, and yes of course they could have done way better but who cares...The guys are still performing well and having fun. The spirit and energy is what counts and from what I'm seeing there is no shortage of it on that stage.

#24 Mavros, Jul 7, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 20, 2015
  5. Element_man

Element_man Lord of the Realm

saw the Queen Extravaganza on tuesday night, Martel nailed Freddie, he was worth the ticket price alone. Musicians were killer. Every singer on board was excellent, Seeing Soto was a real treat, but as far as Queen goes, Martel is as close to Freddie as you'll get, methinks. He's got the walk, the moves, the voice and even the jawline, haha

6. Imagikafan

Imagikafan AKA Pooch - Mark

#26 Imagikafan, Jul 7, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 19, 2015