This site is supported by the advertisements on it, please disable your AdBlocker so we can continue to provide you with the quality content you expect.

Welcome to Our Community

Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Question for New York people

Discussion in 'ProgPower USA Lounge' started by ratanda, May 14, 2010.

1. ratanda

ratanda Member

I'm thinking of coming to NYC July 4th weekend. Is there a site where I can find out about upcoming metal shows? Any kind of metal, death, thrash, rock, even punk.

And if not, any cool bars/clubs to check out?

Thanks.

2. AngraRULES

AngraRULES Member

I think Faith No More is playing that weekend. I'll look for some more shows and post it here for ya.

3. ratanda

ratanda Member

Thanks! My friends are going to the Faith No More show, but I'll be heading back probably that same night. If Jim Martin's playing with them and it's not sold out I may be interested and stay a bit longer.

4. shaq

shaq Demon of the Fall

Faith No More is playing Brooklyn on both Friday July 2 and Monday July 5 (I'll be at the one on the 5th). I'm not sure of any other shows that weekend, but will keep an eye out. Lucky 13 and Duffs are a couple cool metal bars in Brooklyn worth checking out. Duff's is also in Williamsburg (where the FNM show is), about a 20-30 minute walk away from the venue.

5. ratanda

ratanda Member

Cool, thanks! I've heard of Duff's but not Lucky13. If I come up I'll be sure to check out at least one of those.