This site is supported by the advertisements on it, please disable your AdBlocker so we can continue to provide you with the quality content you expect.

Welcome to Our Community

Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Question for "The Victory Dance"

Discussion in 'Theocracy' started by 3rdbase_harry, Dec 10, 2004.

1. 3rdbase_harry

3rdbase_harry New Metal Member

Got my two copies of Matt's album and it's awesome and I love it and would like to give one of the copies away as a christmas gift but....... :yell:

.....is it just me or is song 9 skipping on everybody else's player, too?

Around the 2:00 minute mark it suddenly changes completely, like it's doing one wild skip. I first heard it in my car, immediately got the CD out since I thought there was some dust or dirt on it. But since it skipped every time and in each player I checked the second CD and it skips at the same spot, too, so I guess it must be a systematic error. Or is it just a weird sound effect? Or am I being paranoid? :ill:

Please help! (And besides: This is my favorite song, so this skip spoils everything :erk: )

2. Doogie_Brian

Doogie_Brian Member

I just checked what you were referring to, and I think its a sound effect. It the music just stops suddenly. Thats my take anyway, but you are not alone.

3. Nightmare1z

Nightmare1z Member

Yeah, if what you're talking about is what I think you're talking about...its definatly intentional. You can hear the voice gaining volume right after everything goes silent. It's just a progressive twist I think - and I actually think it works great with the song!

4. Snert

Snert Member

Yes, definately an intentional effect and a good one IMO.

5. 3rdbase_harry

3rdbase_harry New Metal Member

Ok, I will have to re-check that with headphones on. Just for the records (and so that I don't worry any longer...): Matt, can you confirm on that?

Again, I don't want to sound too negative - I absolutely love the CD and maybe I just have to get used to this sound effect... :D

6. Matt Smith

Matt Smith THEOCRACY

Yup, it was just a bit of ear candy for ya. ;)