This site is supported by the advertisements on it, please disable your AdBlocker so we can continue to provide you with the quality content you expect.

Welcome to Our Community

Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Question

Discussion in 'Librarius Metallicus' started by Pate, Jul 23, 2006.

1. Pate

Pate Member

Hey guys, I've got a quick question.

Is there something I need to do for bands I've added to come up in a search?

2. Skizoo

Skizoo Where's the rum??

Greg told me why a couple of months ago but...since I don't remember what he said I can't help you. :Smug: hehe..but he said something about waiting a couple of days until they are added in the index or whatever I dunno...you just have to wait. :kickass:

3. Pate

Pate Member

Ah. I figured it would take time, but even bands I added a month ago don't come up. Thanks for the help, bro.

4. jimbobhickville

jimbobhickville Tyrant in Distress

crap. It died again. It's now running again and should get caught up within the week. When it's caught up, there is usually only a few minute delay before it's indexed.

5. Pate

Pate Member

Awesome. Thanks a lot Greg.

6. jimbobhickville

jimbobhickville Tyrant in Distress

in other news, my development server at home is almost set up again. So, I should be able to get back to programming later this week. Got a few bugs to fix, and then to finish up some new features I started back in June. I'll add an item to the list to make the search indexer restart itself automatically if it dies.