This site is supported by the advertisements on it, please disable your AdBlocker so we can continue to provide you with the quality content you expect.

Welcome to Our Community

Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Questions About the Official Band Shop

Discussion in 'Orphaned Land' started by Xe4ro, Jul 20, 2012.

1. Xe4ro

Xe4ro New Metal Member

Hello Guys

I Ordered the Red Coloured Vinyl of ORwarriOR at the Official Band Shop ( http://orphaned-land.com/shop.php ). I payed with Paypal and i'm living in Germany. The Thing is my Order was a little over 3 Weeks ago and i don't know if the LP is on its way or not.(Haven't got any Email) However on the Shop it says the the Album will be signed so i thought maybe this may be Reason for the Long Shipping Time as the Band is probably in Israel etc.

So can anyone help me with this? =)

2. Xe4ro

Xe4ro New Metal Member

I've tried writing orphaned-land@lycos.com but it seems this email doesn't exist anymore as i'm getting Delivering Error Mails in return.

I wonder why , this is the Email used with PayPal to pay in Their Shop? I'm totally confused now :/

3. Xe4ro

Xe4ro New Metal Member

Problem solved :p

The Red Edition is Out Of Stock. :<

4. JNM366

JNM366 New Metal Member

Hey Xe4ro, I was wondering how you came to the conclusion that it was out of stock. I ordered mine over a month ago (and I live in the United States) and still have yet to receive my signed cd. I tried that email as well and it is not working. Is there a way to contact someone to figure out where it may be in transit? Thank you!