Separate names with a comma.
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.
Discussion in 'ProgPower USA' started by General Zod, Jul 2, 2015.
The most common running theme in "Paradox" is religion and matters related to it, such as war and hypocrisy, making for a very thought-provoking album. Explain the significance of this theme in the story.
Assuming that your're interviewing the main man, Andre Andersen:
1. Who would you say is your biggest influence as a keyboard player?
2. Are you an "old school" analog vinyl records guy, or have you embraced everything about digital recording/playback?
3. Do you feel constricted by the genre that Royal Hunt is considered part of?
4. Looking back at the Royal Hunt catalog, is there any one particular studio album that you would like to re-record or re-mix/master?
5. One of the items in your PledgeMusic campaign is the "legendary keyboard ‘Beast’ in original case, used on every Royal Hunt tour since 1991, signed and personalized by André Andersen." Why is it finally being retired after all this time?