This site is supported by the advertisements on it, please disable your AdBlocker so we can continue to provide you with the quality content you expect.

Welcome to Our Community

Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

R.I.P Burtie

Discussion in 'Supremacy' started by dysturbed, Jan 14, 2010.

1. dysturbed

dysturbed New Metal Member

Rest in peace James

20/01/73 - 20/09/09

FUKKKKIN SLAYER

2. nawar

nawar New Metal Member

OMG , thanks so much for this great news ,
    though i know your motive is not in the right place , because posting this here wasn't meant as a general news , but more addressed to J-A ,
    who is still suffering from his abuse and attempted murder.

well as far as i'm concerned , this mother F@#ker should rot in hell ,
    this woman basher weak ass cold "no heart ,,, yes ,,, no real heart apparently" ... should spend the rest of eternity suffering the way he made all those women around him suffer , because he was a looser to begin with , and died a looser at the end , i will make a point to pass his grave and piss on it .... yes i will ....

And one day i'll pass yours too ...

but .... the world is one less useless women abuser.

3. Eyesore

Eyesore Member