This site is supported by the advertisements on it, please disable your AdBlocker so we can continue to provide you with the quality content you expect.

Welcome to Our Community

Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Ragnarokkr 2016 Mainstage: Midnight Chaser

Discussion in 'Ragnarokkr Metal Apocalypse' started by Diabolik, Feb 11, 2016.

1. Diabolik

Diabolik Member

Midnight Chaser are a band that has been on the want list for many years. This year it finally worked out to get them to the fest. Sword and Chains will be putting out their second CD as well. For those not familiar with them they were on the old Heavy Artillery label. They will be opening up the show on Saturday.

Here are some samples....

2. SteelFireRecs

SteelFireRecs Member

such a killer band

3. Keir

Keir Member

Yay! I remember when Rough And Tough came out and I was really impressed but somehow I forgot about it among all the other great retro bands releasing albums around that time (Cauldron, Enforcer, etc.) Now I need to decide if I'm going to fix that by picking up some of their albums now or just get them when I see them.

4. Diabolik

Diabolik Member

Mendyke will have the 2nd CD at the fest. yeah...same thing happened to me..I got the first CD when it came out on Heavy Artillery. They got buried in all the retro bands all hitting at the same time. Before going to Blind Guardian this year I was having dinner with Mendyke and we were talking about them...I told him I wanted them for a while. He was talking to them about the release so he had them contact me and Odin wanted them too. So glad this worked out. They will be kicking it off first on saturday.

5. SteelFireRecs

SteelFireRecs Member