This site is supported by the advertisements on it, please disable your AdBlocker so we can continue to provide you with the quality content you expect.

Welcome to Our Community

Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Religion Amongst Metalheads

Discussion in 'The Philosopher' started by HadesRagnazrath, Mar 2, 2017.

?

What is your religion?

1. Paganism (European religion)

7 vote(s)
    25.9%
  2. Satanism (all LHP religions)

4 vote(s)
    14.8%
  3. Abrahamism

1 vote(s)
    3.7%
  4. Asian religion (including Hindu)

1 vote(s)
    3.7%
  5. Atheism

8 vote(s)
    29.6%
  6. Deism

3 vote(s)
    11.1%
  7. Pantheism

4 vote(s)
    14.8%
  8. Philosophy

6 vote(s)
    22.2%
  9. Humanism/Autodeism

1 vote(s)
    3.7%
  10. Other

9 vote(s)
    33.3%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. Blurry_Dreams

Blurry_Dreams Active Member

disproving spontaneous generation is NOT the same thing as disproving evolution, micro-evolution is still going on today, nothing alive today is exactly the same as it was 10 thousand generations ago
    i'm pretty convinced Fezzilla is not actually reading all of the sentences in the posts that are written by me
    Christianity has a way of turning fiction into fact, go read my posts about mitochondrial DNA and the 38 boats theory

#121 Blurry_Dreams, Sep 10, 2018
    Last edited: Sep 10, 2018
  2. Blurry_Dreams

i guess Fezzilla is taking a break from typing on this thread...

3. FEZZILLA

FEZZILLA Member

You think you understand the Bible and science but you are clueless to both. You are full of anger against God which is why you refuse to open your eyes and see reality. There is no evolution happening. And when I say evolution I am speaking about macro-evolution which has never been observed. Nobody disputes micro-evolution.

Your made up theories don't matter. I reject all theories from all subjects, no matter what we're talking about. I reject all theories. All theories. Not just some theories....but all theories.

The Flood of Noah is both a historical and scientific fact. The K-T event never happened and the fossil record proves this beyond all shadow of a doubt. If the K-T event were to be true than we should not be finding any fossils in America. But in fact, it might be accurately said that the majority of dinosaur fossils are found in North America! And all in sedimentary rock which is what we would expect to find if the Flood is true which it is. Firestorms do not leave behind a fossil record at all. Firestorms do not place whale fossils in mountainous ranges. The K-T event is a lie....a con-job. You have to have no knowledge of science to actually believe it.

I also never said all the dinosaurs were on Noah's ark, nor will you be able to quote me saying that. I did say only that some dinosaurs were on the ark, and by some I mean only a small few species. The rest died in the Flood. The ark was 500ft long if we use the more accurate Egyptian cubit in which would have been the cubit of Moses. The ark was three decks high and able to withstand the worst waves. This has been tested in many wave tanks and the Biblical ark was constructed to survive the Flood, whereas the other ark description could not survive. The Babylonian ark was 120x120x120 cubits which is bigger than the Biblical ark in overall size but its a huge cube like the Borg ship on Star Trek and it cannot survive the Flood. We're talking about roughly 60 cubits being under water in which water pressure down that deep will cause the seams to split open and the ark will sink. 60 cubits is at least 90ft. or more depending on how long the cubit was (as cubits ranged from 17 inches to 24 inches).

More than likely the cubit used for ark measurements would have been the 20 inch cubit which we understand by Egyptian standards as Moses, the compiler of the Torah, was trained in Egyptian academics. This is not to be confused with the 24 inch Royal Egyptian cubit. The more common cubit measurement would have been what Moses knew and would write down in the Torah. As for the length of the Babylonian cubit? I am not sure which standard would have been used but I think it safe to say the measurements would also be about 20 inches a cubit. The Babylonians didn't really have a cubit system as they went by a pole system which converts to cubit feet.

Every history in the world records this Flood. Geology affirms it. There is no excuse to deny it.

4. Storrsson

Storrsson New Metal Member

Most of what are "mountains" today were once sea beds. Hence sedimentary rock, fossils and so on. There's been an awful lot of movement in this earth. As well as an awful lot of floods.

5. FEZZILLA

FEZZILLA Member

That excuse has no basis in science. It an attempt to create a straw man argument that is not falsifiable. But true scientific investigation demands that something be provable or falsifiable. This claim that tectonic plates placed marine fossils at the peak of Mt.Everest and whales up in the Andes is a straw man argument. However, true science does prove the straw man is false. The fossil record is found in sedimentary rock which is formed by the erosive force of water. Evolutionists are forced to assume that whale falls automatically become fossils which is not true science. Fossilization is very rare and when something dies it just doesn't become a fossil. All living things that die are subject to natural decay. Fossilization occurs when something living is rapidly buried by the force of water in the sediments of the earth. Whale falls do not qualify as being rapidly buried in the sediments of the earth. So evolutionists fail to explain, scientifically, how these whales became fossils in the first place?

When a whale dies it falls to the bottom of the ocean. Scavengers then feast on the whale until even its bones are gone and nothing remains of the whale as this video proves.

So there are no whale fossils to account for the geological uplift story told by evolutionists and they do not have any valid excuses to reject the Flood. In fact, in the last decade, evolutionists have changed up their K-T event story to include a near global Flood on earth which you can see in some of the more updated documentaries from the earlier part of this century on up. I've watched a few of these documentaries and evolutionists are changing their asteroid theory to accommodate a near global Flood because they know without lots of flood water they cannot explain the fossil record. So their partial acceptance of the Flood is their way of admitting that its true without actually saying it. But the Flood that left a massive extinction record was witnessed by those who survived it, namely Noah and his family. Had it been caused by an asteroid there is no way Noah could have had time to build such an ark on dry land and prepare to board the ark. Noah knew the Flood was coming which is how he and his family survived. Evolutionists cannot explain that naturally if they exclude God from it. But they do know the Flood is true and are accepting a near global Flood. Soon they will break down and accept a global Flood. There is no explaining the fossil record without it. And once you accept the global Flood the date of the earth drastically is reduced from millions of years old to thousands of years old.

Whale falls don't produce fossils.

6. Blurry_Dreams

7. Blurry_Dreams

8. FEZZILLA

FEZZILLA Member

You're not being reasonable and your system of quoting is not good for conversation.

9. Blurry_Dreams

human art is older than YEC age of earth

#129 Blurry_Dreams, Sep 18, 2018
    Last edited: Sep 18, 2018
  10. FEZZILLA

FEZZILLA Member

No it is not. You assume these things and trust erroneous dating methods. The Flood is a fact once you understand basic science and history. The world only ages millions and millions of years in the 20th century with the assumption that carbon dating can date things once living back millions and millions of years ago. But there is a huge problem with the theory: (a) carbon 14 dating is only accurate up to 50,000 years (b) the Flood did happen.

Once you understand these things you know the evolution scheme is not true. DR.John Morris is a well trained geologist and he has challenged evolutionists in their dating scheme many times and busted them for playing with the dates until they get the date that best fits the scheme of evolution. Its all politics.

11. CiG

CiG Zen Arcade

There is evidence of indigenous Australians inhabiting the continent as far back as at least 60k years ago. What the fuck are you talking about?

12. Storrsson

His belief system, evidently - one which he has never bothered to challenge, only to supplement.

The difference between intelligence and intellect is well displayed here.

What amazes me is that every time someone brings up a valid and verifiable point to discredit any one of his claims, it is completely overlooked, and some other argument about an entirely different side of the topic is drawn out of the hat - as if to say that "since this line of reasoning isn't logically unsound, everything I say must be true."

CiG likes this.
  13. Storrsson

That said, from the supposition 1 + 1 = 3, I could easily derive that 3 + 3 = 4. Or 9. I could take my pick, really - it would depend only on how I wanted to approach it. That's the problem with starting from (false) assumptions (really, assumptions of any kind) - one is liable to derive perfectly logical but totally false conclusions.

14. CiG

CiG Zen Arcade

Typical case of a bible-thumper ignoring anything which cannot be used to support biblical claims and twisting everything else to that end.

15. Blurry_Dreams

almost every freaking sentence Fezzilla has posted so far
    it's kinda comical really, his weirdly unshakable belief in things that don't make sense and his insistent need to try to convince us to believe in his idiotic fantasies

16. thrashzilla

thrashzilla New Metal Member

I'm a Christian and I love metal including the satanic bands. I just ignore the lyrics. I don't take Satanism seriously at all, I think unless someone was a homosexual they wouldn't really have a big reason to be anti-religious other than just atheism. I mean a real evil Satanist would be like a pedo or a rapist and I don't believe the so-called Satanists in metal are like that at all. I see it as Halloween.

The whole anti religion bashing of atheists or Satanists I only see as being rebellious back in the 80s. The past however many years I think atheists far outnumber Christians in the western world. Atheism and religion bashing is the norm these days and has been for a long time. The only real rebellious religion bashing would be criticism of Islam or Judaism because they are protected groups and you would have consequences for your criticism. It is safe to bash Christianity, no consequences for it at all. That's not rebellious, it's trendy.

And as far as ignoring lyrics, it's not just metal with silly lyrics. Almost all music has crap lyrics. The only music that completely turned me off due to lyrics is punk. I like the old school 80s hardcore punk but I am not a leftist and am just plain sick of bands trying to tell me who to vote for. I really enjoy a lot of Satanic bands but the leftist punk stuff completely turned me off, like the whole crust scene.

17. Blurry_Dreams

i actually completely forgot i made this^^ post

18. FEZZILLA

FEZZILLA Member

When I do answer them you don't read because reading is too hard for you. And no wonder why you're an atheist. Atheists, even at University level, are completely illiterate. They don't read the Bible at all. They don't want to know. Just like you don't want to know. But you don't mind hating what you don't understand.

Its when an atheists wants to know and is willing to hear true explanations is when they become Christians.

Take for example two very tricky chapters in Genesis -- Chapters 1 and 11. An atheist has every right to question these two Chapters. Yet, if they are patient enough, the explanation of both chapters is absolutely amazing. Some brilliant scholar had recently solved Chapter 11. His work is so amazing and ground breaking that its changed creationism. And just last month, I solved Chapter one. In fact, tonight, after Evening Prayer service, I am giving my first offline lecture on Genesis chapter 1, harmonizing all events in science. It will be my first offline lecture anywhere (besides discussions with friends).

There are solid explanations for those truly interested in learning them.

19. CiG

CiG Zen Arcade

My people's spirituality predates your Abrahamic desert religion lmao even if my mind were open to a faith in something beyond reason, it wouldn't be some gay shit about a crucified Jew rising from the dead.

Terasophe likes this.
  20. FEZZILLA

FEZZILLA Member

This poll is so bias and not even realistic. What exactly is Abrahamism? Can anybody here even supply a real answer to this? The poll is outrageously stupid. Seriously.