This site is supported by the advertisements on it, please disable your AdBlocker so we can continue to provide you with the quality content you expect.

Welcome to Our Community

Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Revisting Hypocrisy lyrics

Discussion in 'Hypocrisy' started by metalpest, Dec 8, 2005.

1. Metal88

Metal88 Final Flash!

Ah. I am listening to the original version now, and the mumbling is a big more clear than on the re-recorded version. I submit that it is "since I was a child I saw it my own way" This especially makes sense b/c "sought" would be a more complex word and Peter was a novice with English and all. Or am I reaching with that one? Heh. The next line, I just don't know. Sounds like "And God was not" - I can't hear enough syllables to squeeze in what you have. But "And God was not" certainly doesn't fit too well. :bah:

Yeah. Best song anyone has ever written not counting Eminem songs and whatever genius wrote "Who let the dawgs out!" :cool:

2. Rotten Flesh

Rotten Flesh Member

i'll stick with sought.
    with sought, my second line makes sense and i guess peter owns an english dictionary :loco:

3. AlphaTemplar

AlphaTemplar Morgan Freeman

Maybe Peter's just screaming nonsense so he can laugh at his fans' transcriptions. I would.

4. Seditious

Seditious GodSlayer

How American...

5. a guy...

a guy... Magician of Sadness

:lol:

When I heard the re-recorded version of Apocalypse the chanting section sounded like "Reach for the sun, love the undone" to me...:confused:

6. metalpest

metalpest New Metal Member

Every phrase that has the same number of syllables as the chantings has now been heard! I don't think we will get the lyrics to the chanting on Apocalypse unless Peter releases them. I'll keep my ears open the opener as well....