This site is supported by the advertisements on it, please disable your AdBlocker so we can continue to provide you with the quality content you expect.

Welcome to Our Community

Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Ribspreader - Congregation Of The Sick

Discussion in 'Dan Swanö' started by Rogga, Aug 7, 2004.

1. Rogga

Rogga Member

The second Ribspreader album will be recorded in september for a late year release, or possibly early next year through Karmageddon Media.
    The album will be put on harddrive at Soundlab Studio and will feature nine tracks of rotten oldschool deathmetal, titles in no particular order are:

Dead to the world
    Maggots (fucking maggots)
    Morbid reflections
    Autopsy obsessed
    Bleeding you dry
    Worms inside your coffin
    The crawling
    Breeding sickness
    Not dead but buried

News besides the above is that Dan will be only playing leadguitars on this album and the drums will be done instead by new member Johan Berglund (This Haven). For more updates and a look at the coverart check out the website at listen.to/ribspreader
    Cheers!

2. Leper_/-\ffinity

Leper_/-\ffinity Child of The Grave

All I can say is FUCK YES!!! Man, Bolted To The Cross has been in my car's cd player for almost 2 weeks now. Can't fucking wait, how will it sound compared to BTC?!? Great news...

3. Rogga

Rogga Member

It´ll sound pretty much like BTC muically, but at times faster and more brutal than before. I´m really satisfied with the shit so I´m confident we´ll be able to match the debut for sure.

4. benny

benny Artifact Of Chaos

Good to hear, it will definitely be a must have when it comes out!

5. min

min Member

Great news.

Btw, today I have listened to Bolted to the Cross, and in the second song, I don't remember the title now :D, the lyrics say Fornever Laid to Rest. Fornever, does this word exist or is it a tribute to first Seance album?

Keep on rotting!

6. Leper_/-\ffinity

Leper_/-\ffinity Child of The Grave

Well, shit, I really thought your description on the site of BTC was almost cocky, saying that you would definitely satisfy most people with it, but hehe, it's fucking true, a great record!! This will definitely be a great record if it comes anywhere near BTC.